Reviews for Why couldn't I see it?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
I know it has been forever since you last updated, but I love this story so much! I wish you'd update again!
forevernotcaring chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
omg 3 it plz update _
lolnah chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Aw... I really like the way this is going. Keep it up!
hotmamawaffleirons chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
This is so epic. You're really good at keeping them in character. Wahhh I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Blainley gets what's coming to her hehehe.
hahabugaboo chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
awww. i loved the little thoughts of attraction noah had with bridgette! that was addorable;D cant wait till' the update:3
b.l.b chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
poor noah:( but that was so sweet! awww, how they like caught eachother and everything:D i cannot WAIT until the next udate! love this story:D
jkjk chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
ooo! what are those sneaksters planning...? I loved the whole Noah falling into Bridgette part(: that was hillarious and sweet at the same time! nice(; update soon!
shoo.fly chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Why do I get the feeling that Gwen and Bridgette are going to sing 'Her real name isn't blainley'? hahaha! that would be great! i can see the look on Noahs face. Anyway, i dont care what you do, this story is great. i really enjoy reading it(: cant wait to read the next chapter!
AlyDmy chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Awesome story! Im looking foreward to reading the next chapter! :)
Gasp O chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Nice chapter! And I can sooo imagine that scene where Noah was screaming at Blaineley. Update soon ;D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
ahhh! i LOVE thisss! this is soooo adorable. i had a goofy grin on my face like this whooole chapter. this story is awesome and your doing a GREAT job at keeping Noah in character:D update soon!
HiroLemonFan chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Idea: you should definitely include Truth or Hammer in the next chapter.
kjhgsfgfgkflklllljlj chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
poor Noah...
Gasp O chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
awwww cuuuuuute! UPDATE SOON!
hotmamawaffleirons chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Wow you are really fast! I really like this chapter btw. So funny. I'm so excited for the next one WOOT!