Reviews for When I Cursed the Teacher
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
"You do realize, don't you, that…uh…Ron and I have…well, we've made a—"/"Huge mistake?"

Haha loved that line! This was very cute.
Imagination Domination chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I cried laughing

Tears of joy and love and chuckling

It killed me, especially the Percy interactions. Magnificent story.

Write on.

ID
baobei chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is absolutely brilliant! LOL :)
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Absolute hilarious. Rolling on the floor. I especially loved Bill's little dances.
Readerville chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Loved it...hysterical. Thanks.
kandd chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh hearts! What a gem of a story:)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
PW: I don't have to answer that—[Unintelligible]

SS: I can see the answer to my question is a resounding "no."

-Boy, is Percy going to be in trouble with Penelope Clearwater...

I'm glad it worked out, but Bill has a lot to answer for-he threatened Snape, but it's Snape's fault for defending himself.

As usual.

Still, this was hilarious!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh lol, I giggled more and more as the story went on :D

Especially the BW and PW dialogue, with the expletives!
C chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I can count on one hand the number of stories I've LITERALLY L-O-L-ed for - and I laughed the hardest at this one ) Your character portrayals, while completely out of character, were HILARIOUS! I love Percy's would-be interviews!
blackjack30942 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Such a cute story!
E. Edwin chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
OH MY GOSH this is the funniest thing I've ever read! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for writing it, and I definitely hope there's more :)
gakuhaitsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow! All your short fics are well written, and I especially enjoyed I'm not a Goldfish (and, even more its companion piece), but I LOVED, LOVED this one. You took an interesting prompt and fleshed it out into a gorgeous story.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
LOL! I loved that ending sentence. :D Nicely done. :D
cabepfir chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I'm reading fics from the last exchange in preparation for the next one, and this is fantastic. Percy's interviews are adorables (especially when he's smitten by SS' and HG's declarations of what true love is). And "When Women Love Men Who Love Their Wands Too Much"! Ahaha!

There's only one passage, though, that I haven't understood. It's when Luna says: "You met on the 25th,. Originally. And the so-called Happening…on the 25th." But the Happening still had to happen. Was she foretelling the event? Because, when I first read that sentence, I was confused.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
"Love makes everything better."
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »