Reviews for When I Cursed the Teacher
C chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I can count on one hand the number of stories I've LITERALLY L-O-L-ed for - and I laughed the hardest at this one ) Your character portrayals, while completely out of character, were HILARIOUS! I love Percy's would-be interviews!
blackjack30942 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Such a cute story!
E. Edwin chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
OH MY GOSH this is the funniest thing I've ever read! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for writing it, and I definitely hope there's more :)
gakuhaitsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow! All your short fics are well written, and I especially enjoyed I'm not a Goldfish (and, even more its companion piece), but I LOVED, LOVED this one. You took an interesting prompt and fleshed it out into a gorgeous story.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
LOL! I loved that ending sentence. :D Nicely done. :D
cabepfir chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I'm reading fics from the last exchange in preparation for the next one, and this is fantastic. Percy's interviews are adorables (especially when he's smitten by SS' and HG's declarations of what true love is). And "When Women Love Men Who Love Their Wands Too Much"! Ahaha!

There's only one passage, though, that I haven't understood. It's when Luna says: "You met on the 25th,. Originally. And the so-called Happening…on the 25th." But the Happening still had to happen. Was she foretelling the event? Because, when I first read that sentence, I was confused.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
"Love makes everything better."
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
One of the more funny fics I've read in a while; I loved every bit of it, along with all of your other stories!
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I simply love it!
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ohmygod, this is amazing! I don't recall the last time I've laughed this hard with a fic. Seriously.

NS chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aw, you must have been happy when you wrote this!

I admit that my favorite stories of yours are the hug story and the dark days story. The latter is the best of all, I still read it every now and then.

Thanks for writing!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is friggin great!
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
clever little story.

i rather liked the plot overall and the format.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Haha, this the greatest thing ever!
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 11/20/2010