Reviews for When I Cursed the Teacher
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
One of the more funny fics I've read in a while; I loved every bit of it, along with all of your other stories!
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I simply love it!
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ohmygod, this is amazing! I don't recall the last time I've laughed this hard with a fic. Seriously.

NS chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aw, you must have been happy when you wrote this!

I admit that my favorite stories of yours are the hug story and the dark days story. The latter is the best of all, I still read it every now and then.

Thanks for writing!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is friggin great!
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
clever little story.

i rather liked the plot overall and the format.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Haha, this the greatest thing ever!
FeelingUntouched chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
very funny!
Lala97 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Great Story! That was utterly and undeniable one of the best Fics I have ever read! Severus was soo... *shudders* ... *Lips curves up slightly and has a faraway look* Never mind. Amazing way of writing, and I most definitely enjoyed Bill and Percy! : D
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I love this! Especially the Quibbler Articles. It's well written.
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Best bit?

"Finite maledictio!" Bill yelled.

"Fuck off!" Snape snapped.

I laughed hysterically at that, because I could clearly picture it in my mind.

This fic was written in a really original style, and I absolutely loved it! Brilliant :)
dedanaan chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very funny and entertaining. Trust Hermione to get it wrong. She can be so clueless sometimes, for someone who is deemed to be brilliant. Gotta love Luna and Bill in this story. _
Euphoria123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
that was amazing. I loved it. Especially the newspaper articles and interviews were funny. Filch was just priceless.

Great job!

Euphoria
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hello! Oh, oh! Thank you for writing some happy ending story! :D YAY! I adored this. This was great, really! :D A very nice reading before bed. :)
whitehound chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh, terrific fun - I really enjoyed it. It's nice to see the lively, antic side of Snape get a good airing.

Something seems to have gon a bit wrong with one of the sections, though, unless I'm misunderstanding it - or perhaps a section break has disappeared and stuck two bits together that aren't meant to be.

There's a date given of 25th May, which is supposed to be the date of the fight, then a few lines later, apparently in the same scene, Luna says "See, here? You met on the 25th,. Originally. And the so-called Happening…on the 25th." but then a few lines later than *that* it says "Bill would get it sorted. Bill. As much as she feared the possible results, Bill was her only hope right now. Tuesday would arrive much too soon for Hermione's liking, bringing with it both Bill's visit and her weekly lunch with Ron." So in the same scene the Happening seems to be both today, in the past and some days ahead.

Three minor errata:

"maybe I can solve this without simple ingenuity" - in context I think that should have been "maybe I can solve this with simple ingenuity".

"Is Hermione Granger not some 17 years younger than yourself?" - no, in a word. She's 19 years 9 months younger than Snape.

"The whelping sounds of a wounded Dugbog" - I think you probably meant yelping. Whelping means giving birth to puppies.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »