Reviews for When I Cursed the Teacher
knightlyDarling chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Brilliant and quite amusing. Well done:)
freak-4-God chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh, I like Bill in the end. Very my type of guy. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, he has to go marry a damn french chick.
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I love how I can always tell when a piece is yours. Not only is it brilliant but, if I have missed the name at the top, at the end is the number 30. And then I think, "of course, it makes sense." :)
duj chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Poor Percy _ But he really should have recused himself.I'd say "Poor Bill", but he did bring it on himself by letting his hate rule him ;~P He's never been a fan of Snape, and the opportunity to cast painful spells on him with a guaranteed excuse was just too tempting to pass up.
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hi,

I've enjoyed and commented this story at the exchange, it's really great fun... I've listed it in my top25 of the Gift that I've posted right now in my LJ, but it was among the best *before* knowing that it was yours :)
linlawless chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I giggled my way through this whole thing. Nice job! (I especially liked all the headlines).
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was so charming. I love the inclusion of the Old Irish Curse...and of course its relevance in the story. I smiled and laughed through much of this. I always, always enjoy seeing a new story with your name on it. Cute play on the WIKTT name as well.

Cheers!

~RV
paddiew chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
ohmyohmyoh—, this is so sweet and funny. *Loved* the best thing Hermione could say about Ron is his table manners were improving! Thank you
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4