Reviews for When I Cursed the Teacher
whitehound chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh, terrific fun - I really enjoyed it. It's nice to see the lively, antic side of Snape get a good airing.

Something seems to have gon a bit wrong with one of the sections, though, unless I'm misunderstanding it - or perhaps a section break has disappeared and stuck two bits together that aren't meant to be.

There's a date given of 25th May, which is supposed to be the date of the fight, then a few lines later, apparently in the same scene, Luna says "See, here? You met on the 25th,. Originally. And the so-called Happening…on the 25th." but then a few lines later than *that* it says "Bill would get it sorted. Bill. As much as she feared the possible results, Bill was her only hope right now. Tuesday would arrive much too soon for Hermione's liking, bringing with it both Bill's visit and her weekly lunch with Ron." So in the same scene the Happening seems to be both today, in the past and some days ahead.

Three minor errata:

"maybe I can solve this without simple ingenuity" - in context I think that should have been "maybe I can solve this with simple ingenuity".

"Is Hermione Granger not some 17 years younger than yourself?" - no, in a word. She's 19 years 9 months younger than Snape.

"The whelping sounds of a wounded Dugbog" - I think you probably meant yelping. Whelping means giving birth to puppies.
vampirefairy09 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
lol;) Love the story, its funny.
knightlyDarling chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Brilliant and quite amusing. Well done:)
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh, I like Bill in the end. Very my type of guy. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, he has to go marry a damn french chick.
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I love how I can always tell when a piece is yours. Not only is it brilliant but, if I have missed the name at the top, at the end is the number 30. And then I think, "of course, it makes sense." :)
duj chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Poor Percy _ But he really should have recused himself.I'd say "Poor Bill", but he did bring it on himself by letting his hate rule him ;~P He's never been a fan of Snape, and the opportunity to cast painful spells on him with a guaranteed excuse was just too tempting to pass up.
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 8/31/2010

I've enjoyed and commented this story at the exchange, it's really great fun... I've listed it in my top25 of the Gift that I've posted right now in my LJ, but it was among the best *before* knowing that it was yours :)
linlawless chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I giggled my way through this whole thing. Nice job! (I especially liked all the headlines).
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was so charming. I love the inclusion of the Old Irish Curse...and of course its relevance in the story. I smiled and laughed through much of this. I always, always enjoy seeing a new story with your name on it. Cute play on the WIKTT name as well.

paddiew chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
ohmyohmyoh—, this is so sweet and funny. *Loved* the best thing Hermione could say about Ron is his table manners were improving! Thank you
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4