Reviews for Easy Silence
flootzavut chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Cute. I could use a Gibbs hug sometimes!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
aww! Poor Kate! I can't imagine having to live with the guilt of something so horrible like that, even if it wasn't really her fault.
shawdoo chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Beautiful! I love how you described all the emotions running through Kate. Gibbs being there for her was perfect. I hope you'll be posting more KIBBS soon.
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow, amazing and very touching story. You capture both character perfectly and how Gibb helped Kate was very realistic to who he is. Great Job!
NCISTate4ever chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Awesome story! Are you going to add another chapter? With the way you ended off you don't need to, but it would be GREAT if you did! If you do continue you could have her be kidnapped by Ari/other person and have Gibbs find her. Don't have to though. Just an idea that your welcome to use...

dg101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Thank you for this fantastic,amazing,brilliant little fic! You made my day.:)))))
meherm chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
very well written...hope you can write more kibbs..their chemistry is amazing they go well together!
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Good job Red! It's good to see you writing again!
gibblette chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
What a sweet story. I love Papa Smurf Gibbs and this could've easily made an ep. I too miss Kate!
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
*munches happily* This was amazing! So emotive and descriptive. You are a superb writer, darling! Mistake wise, I only noticed one grammar mistake and two misued words so that is utterly fantastic, you just keeping improving!
pealee chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Awww, such a bittersweet story!
Passionate Cec chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
First of all, I listened to your advice and listened to Easy Silence. And now you've got me hooked and I've already listened to it four times. And will keep on doing so. Thanks for introducing me/us to this great song.

Second of all, thanks for the thanks (that make any sense? oh, whatever.) It actually made me realize that I had meant to post one to you in my story (The Relativity of Stupidity) and forgot to do so. So I went to correct my mistake.

Third of all, now you know you can actually post without your beta. Not that I wish her to be jobless, that would be sad. I didn't notice any grammatical mistakes.

Fourth of all, I love your style. It's so calm and quiet. Maybe it's just this story or the song but I found reading this really soothing. I loved that there was no talking and that it was all about Gibbs simply being there for her. Gibbs is not a man for big words so just holding her seems exactly like a thing he would do. The idea of Kate keeping things bottled in until she is alone was good too.

" Gibbs,

Thank you for keeping the world at bay for me.

I actually think this is the best part of the story. So many things said with so little words and it represents Kate and Gibbs' relationship so well : it's simple and there don't need to be a lot of words for them to understand each other.

Fifth of all, thanks a lot for sharing this lovely story.

Last (but certainly not least) of all... When can we read the next one? D *insert hopeful puppy eyes*

Take care,