Reviews for Better Now
Amanthya chapter 31 . 6/1
Yay! Outta time for a longer review, but this made me happy. Will definitely be re-reading. : )
Loved the story i actually live in chattanooga tn pretty cool right!
davidahare chapter 31 . 12/8/2014
I am very Twilight Canon and almost did not finish this story. I did find it somewhat interesting though.
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Can he be MY Jacob? *sigh*
BTW love the therapy idea. I always thought she needed professional help.
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Thank you for the way you wrote Quil. He may be in despair but he is trying to be himself and not an older man promised to a baby. I also appreciate, and I think this is the first time I have seen it, that you express Quil's concern that he might damage Claire with this long term intense relationship. It seems the imprint is not giving her a choice either. Interesting and perfect.

Jacob trying to influence his father is sad and Billy's health is distressing.
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
Guilt and shame over Edward leaving her? Poor Bella. Thank goodness she is beginning to realize she is not that good of a friend to Jacob.
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 3/12/2014
She has never seemed fully interested in Jacob's life, but to be fair, she has been struggling with her own so much. Hopefully she's listening to him and realizing how patient and giving he is, that taking virginity is meaningful and that he needs someone to love him for who he is.
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
She shares her feelings over the break up and describes her behavior during his absence and she forgives him. I guess forgiveness is part of healing. I am grateful for improvement in her self-assuredness and hope to see more progress.
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
Finally she tells Alice that it hurt when Alice and all the Cullens dropped her. How did she forgive the rest of them for abandoning her, for not leaving a cell phone or an email address? If only she could tell Alice and Edward from a position of strength and not from tears and retreat. Edward's 'I am only keeping you safe' is disingenuous. If only she could tell him and mean it. But there's Jacob who forgives everything because he loves her too.
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
She has rejected Jacob and hurt him again. Why did she even go with Edward from the airport? Because he bought the tickets? And she kisses him and agrees he has to hide from her father. It's one thing to hide a relationship but this is supposed to be an ex-relationship. Does she not realize?
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Renee is perceptive and not as self centered as I have seen portrayed in other stories. Jacob is impressive, I can appreciate that he is only 16 and so poised and comfortable with himself.
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Love Charlie! What a Dad, clueless and observant, Dad and cop. Disabling the truck is so wrong.
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Important conversations here. Imprinting, virginity. Jacob is completely open with her, forcing her to see she was pushing him (Jacob) away because she had hurt Edward. She never meant to cause Edward pain. Regret like this will keep her hurting for a long time.
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Bella's conversation with her counselor was absolutely true, I am glad she had this conversation and then revisited it. It has to help. Bella's letting go with Jacob was enough to cause more self reflection which is okay but not more than she is ready to handle. The bruising will affect him more. And Edward!
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Edward, 'underage drinking is a crime'. Old man Old man vampire.