Reviews for Better Now
fcarl chapter 1 . 6/2
This was honestly the best bella/jacob story i've read so far. It was amazing. thank you for writing it.
k chapter 3 . 3/26
This is complete bullshit. I don't give one fuck what leah has going on she tried to kill bella...if Edward is her mate as he says he would eliminate the threat...no if ands or buts. He WOULD kill her, as he should. I wish you wouldn't have bella brush it off like its fucking nothing!
Leah needs to fucking die
jk chapter 2 . 3/26
So I have some huge problems with this story. Bella is having panic attacks? what the fuck for?
throughout the story you write

GASP

? its fucking stupid

Second, bella says she "broke up" with Edward after they got back from Italy. How can you break up with someone that your not dating? Edward broke up with her before he left...they haven't gotten back together so please writer explain to me how in the fuck she can break up with him?
Telling him to leave her room is not a fucking break up. Your story is fucking stupid...its twilight with a dumber and weaker bella...plus a therapist? Wow your so creative...why did you bother posting this pile of crap?
chst chapter 31 . 3/17
Naw.
I just recommended this to a friend. ..
Sigh. I heart the hell out of Jacob.
I love the therapy angle, too.
I just found this story, so I don't know how old it is, but hopefully you're still reading your reviews. I love it! This is the exact kind of Jacob I love, and your writing is really good - funny, witty, and touching. And I never felt like Edward apologized enough in the books, so your story is giving me the satisfaction I didn't get then. Love it!
ceciliablue14 chapter 31 . 12/10/2015
The best Post-New Moon doc I have ever read. Only doc that made me support team Jacob. Soooo freaking gooood.
NoPenName2015 chapter 31 . 10/24/2015
Awesome! Awesome story!
NoPenName2015 chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
I'm glad this turned into a Bella and Jacob story. I don't read any stories that are Edward and Bella. Great story so far, it had me up late reading.
Amanthya chapter 31 . 6/1/2015
Yay! Outta time for a longer review, but this made me happy. Will definitely be re-reading. : )
Guest chapter 31 . 5/8/2015
Loved the story i actually live in chattanooga tn pretty cool right!
davidahare chapter 31 . 12/8/2014
I am very Twilight Canon and almost did not finish this story. I did find it somewhat interesting though.
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Can he be MY Jacob? *sigh*
BTW love the therapy idea. I always thought she needed professional help.
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Thank you for the way you wrote Quil. He may be in despair but he is trying to be himself and not an older man promised to a baby. I also appreciate, and I think this is the first time I have seen it, that you express Quil's concern that he might damage Claire with this long term intense relationship. It seems the imprint is not giving her a choice either. Interesting and perfect.

Jacob trying to influence his father is sad and Billy's health is distressing.