Reviews for Better Now
I've come to the conclusion that all Cullens are bitches.
shes8ack chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
"Does that mean that even if you're in love with me, that someday you could meet your own Preschooler of Destiny and stop caring about me?"

Probably the funniest line to put it all in perspective
adri1190 chapter 28 . 11/24/2016
Is there anyway you can pm me the outtakes? Or at least post the links to the full stories? Please every time I try on your bio it won't let me. What is the other account I can go on to read the real story unedited?
FleurCresswell chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
This was honestly the best bella/jacob story i've read so far. It was amazing. thank you for writing it.
k chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
This is complete bullshit. I don't give one fuck what leah has going on she tried to kill bella...if Edward is her mate as he says he would eliminate the threat...no if ands or buts. He WOULD kill her, as he should. I wish you wouldn't have bella brush it off like its fucking nothing!
Leah needs to fucking die
jk chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
So I have some huge problems with this story. Bella is having panic attacks? what the fuck for?
throughout the story you write

GASP

? its fucking stupid

Second, bella says she "broke up" with Edward after they got back from Italy. How can you break up with someone that your not dating? Edward broke up with her before he left...they haven't gotten back together so please writer explain to me how in the fuck she can break up with him?
Telling him to leave her room is not a fucking break up. Your story is fucking stupid...its twilight with a dumber and weaker bella...plus a therapist? Wow your so creative...why did you bother posting this pile of crap?
chst chapter 31 . 3/17/2016
Naw.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/3/2016
I just recommended this to a friend. ..
Guest chapter 24 . 3/3/2016
Sigh. I heart the hell out of Jacob.
I love the therapy angle, too.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/3/2016
I just found this story, so I don't know how old it is, but hopefully you're still reading your reviews. I love it! This is the exact kind of Jacob I love, and your writing is really good - funny, witty, and touching. And I never felt like Edward apologized enough in the books, so your story is giving me the satisfaction I didn't get then. Love it!
ceciliablue14 chapter 31 . 12/10/2015
The best Post-New Moon doc I have ever read. Only doc that made me support team Jacob. Soooo freaking gooood.
NoPenName2015 chapter 31 . 10/24/2015
Awesome! Awesome story!
NoPenName2015 chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
I'm glad this turned into a Bella and Jacob story. I don't read any stories that are Edward and Bella. Great story so far, it had me up late reading.
Amanthya chapter 31 . 6/1/2015
Yay! Outta time for a longer review, but this made me happy. Will definitely be re-reading. : )
Guest chapter 31 . 5/8/2015
Loved the story i actually live in chattanooga tn pretty cool right!