Reviews for One Night With The Viper
BadA chapter 1 . 6/26
Sexy story!
thefirenationprincess chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Now that was hot. Sigh, if only.. God, that man is the epitome of perfection, I swear he is, if only he was mine.. (; mwahaha. Thanks for the amazing story btw (; xoxo
The Scurvied One chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Loved it! the whole time at the bar, i was like "You will drink that damn martini cause randy sent it. no matter how much you hate it!" i wish more people would write these kind of one shots!
SoCalStarOC chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was pretty freaking hot too! Wow, great work!
RKOLover54 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i loved it, im pretty sure every one of randys female fans wants this :P
ashxloren chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was absolutely amazing! Really well written! :)
Tiffyxox chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I really, really liked this. I think it's pretty much every female Randy fans fantasy to be in this girls position! If only :P haha.

Great one shot!
Peggy chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Very hot story! I loved it. Oh How I wish this would happen to me. But I can dream. I have seen Randy 3 times in person and he is just absolutely gorgeous! We really did make eye contact for a few seconds after his match w/ Cena. I wanted to jump the rail and attack him. LOL! I'll never forget that. Very well done story.
ThatGirl54 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Um, WOW.

That was pretty much incredible. Completely loved this! :)
alana2awesome chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow that was amazing
ticklemehaley chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow, wow! I loved this!
benova13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I LOVED THIS! I think all us Randy fans would love an opportunity like that. I work at a hotel myself. A good friend of mine works at a Hilton Garden Inn down the road and told me that Cody Rhodes tried to check in, but they were full. I was thisclose to personally meeting them if she would have worked that night and sent them my way.

But yes, back to the subject, I saw Randy live at a house show back in 05 and my best friend and myself were so close to him. God his skin is perfect, like you can lick it allll day lol. I can totally relate how this character felt. This was a fucking awesome story, keep going on your stories and I will definitely keep reading them!
babsid chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
really nice one :)
careless-of-consequences chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
when you said ''smut'' i never thought it would be that much . haha . you did a great job writing this . you put the details very clear , & you definitely put into words the fantasy of every female randy orton fan .

-faves- (:
Christina89 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh my god!

that seemed so...so real.

you said your friend had an encounter with randy...did something like this really happen?