Reviews for No Camp This Summer
Milliefluff chapter 1 . 1/2
I love this crossover, having just been introduced to Percy and his friends via the first film it's something I am going to be looking at more. Here's hoping you have another great idea for another few emails and maybe even a visit after some if the things lucas gets up to!
Ruth
mirage24 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"It would be easier, of course, with the kids from Cabin Ten and Cabin Seven to help translate, like they did last summer."

Ha! Cute story. I must agree, a sequel including the Poseidon episode would be very interesting!
drdeth2000 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Interesting story, Didn't the crew of the SeaQuest come across Poseiden in one of the Episodes? Would make for a good sequel.
unutterably stupid chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Soooooooooooooo delicious!
The Star In The Night chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Nice, very nice. The timing would work out just right too, since Percy would be an adult by the time Lucas was on the SeaQuest.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
LOL Oh how I LOVE this! I haven't seen anything good to do with seaQuest dsv in FOREVER. Thank you for this wonderful little fanfic, it's too cute and makes a LOT of sense. *snicker*
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
hi, i read what you said i'm gonna try it but i dont no what seaquest is xD

srry :D
darkin520 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is a cute story...finally one of your crossovers in which I have actually watched both shows/movies involved. Alas, I cannot review many of your stories because I don't know the shows. But, this is really cute. I'd love to see a longer fic in which you elaborated more about Lucas being the son of a Goddess...that would be an idea.
animefangirl0219 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
i liked it and i hope you do more with this.
Immortalkaos80 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I always knew there was something about that boy!

Cute blurb. )
Questfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Thanks for the laugh! What a fun idea and it could certainly explain a thing or two.

It's a shame crossover stories don't show up on the regular radar as I found this by accident.
Rkady chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Sounds good! Sounds just like a disgruntled young person writing about a cancelled vacation! Been meaning to read more of your stuff, just ungodly busy at work with 60hour weeks. You know how it goes. Anyway, I like these little one-shots-easy to do without a huge amount of time invested, but you can still strut your stuff. Hope to have a revision of my TBH up soon-no major changes, just some rewording and corrections to tighten it up a bit!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hee! Great idea for a crossover and that does explain a lot about Lucas. I'm sure Posidon was okay with the cruise. I enjoyed reading this, even though I don't know a lot about the Percy Jackson universe. It was very clear what was going on.