Reviews for Dark Wizards Deconstructed
Rose of the West chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Oh, my. Poor, poor, stupid Dave.
respitechristopher chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Oh my goodness. This is the fic I've been looking for. Decadent, depraved, debauched - all my favorite D words. Holy shit, Sara. You've done it. Congratulations. And brava, bravissima.
Fibinaci chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
This almost reads like one of those "lived too fast too young" movies from the eighties, the good ones, with Robert Downey jr. You know, where you can tell it won't end well for the main character(or their best friend) but you cant look away, like so many train wrecks. But now here Cady goes past the point of no return, where before she could've been thought to have been raised wrong and made a bad decision, ala Regulus Black, now she's earned whatever fate awaits her. So I guess this chapters bit of information about a dark wizard(or witch) was they lack any empathy. Yes inbreeding is a horror, it's given the wizarding world a generation or two of pureblood sociopaths.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I almost completely lost it when Voldemort started talking like a valley girl.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
... O.o ...

I don't want to know either! That's a lie. I really kind of do want to know :).

Can't wait for the next chapter!
respitechristopher chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Aw. Watch me feel bad for poor Draco.

Nope. Never mind. Think that was just indigestion. The tail was awesome - ferret references are always appreciated. And Lucius, my goodness.

Bella and Cady? This could be fun. Or painful for your protagonist. But probably both.
Fibinaci chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Well, you had hinted at it and of course("I swear, that boy is only good for one thing. Well, two, but only if you get him drunk enough first."" and there was the whole "he reads twilight" thing last chapter, but here Tom isnt just gay hes FABULOUS!.

One thing that comes through loud and clear here is the how to be evil it really requires a whole other level of self absorption past

the average person.
Fibinaci chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Nice, though the bits with her butt and Snape were "eww" but the others like Voldemort is TeamJacob, were funny. And Bellarix's inability to aim is canon, she couldn't hit anyone of the six kids at the DoM or three young witches at the final battle.
respitechristopher chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Wow. Creepy Emo Snape is creepy and emo.

Awww. And Voldikins really does read Twilight. That's so cute.

Looking forward to Draco's return. And humiliation. Also.
FiferRose chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
THAT. WAS. EPIC.

Twilight references, Snape being creepy, and Voldyshorts being a "needy bitch"... Sigh. Love it all. :D
FiferRose chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
LOL
Fibinaci chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Very nice, i have to reread theses twice so that i"m sure ive read what i just thought i read.
respitechristopher chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Draco! Oh you do love me! You put Draco in there!

BTW, this is now officially my favorite story of yours. For real. The Muses really knew what They were doing when they brought you this one. It's effortless writing, isn't it?

And I bet she's just fabulous at party-planning!
respitechristopher chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Oh Emo!Snape! How I love thee! Your despondent humour, your black disposition, your greasy hair shrouding your downturned face in misery and pimples!

I just wish I knew Eleonora better; it'd be cool if she were the avatar of all those Lily-as-Madonna writers (such as one Ms Rowling).

This was awesome. And that line "You're not quoting Poe again, are you?" made me laugh rather inappropriately in the middle of a rather formal military ceremony. So brava on that.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
*Rolls around laughing* He...he...quoted POE!

Also, the second thing Draco is good for was the first thing I thought of...so I'm a bit clueless as to his other use. I can haz enlightenment?