Reviews for Dark Wizards Deconstructed
FirstYear chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Well, two, but only if you get him drunk enough first." Still laughing at that line...and quoting Poe... Love it.
Fibinaci chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
lol Snape's poetry! I can't help but imagine Snape now with that Justin Beiber haircut and those "quasi-tribal makes a huge hole in your lobe" earrings listening to his depeche mode albums.
FiferRose chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
"That boy is only good for one thing, well, two, but only if you get him drunk enough." LMFAO. EPIC WIN. And then, LMFAO some more, because... wow. :D

Also, "Look, we get it. You're all deep and tortured. Whatever." That line LOVE. :DDD
FirstYear chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Love Bella...and the whole high maintenance thing, and of course 'killjoy'.

The rules are great. And the line...Something caught her eye and she opened her dark eyes wide, staring at the back of her left hand. "Motherf—I think I need to go." had me laughing. Very good.
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
I didn't review the 1st chapter cause even after reading it twice I wasn't sure where you were going with this, but now after the 2nd chapter I have to say this is pretty hilarious, Voldemort risen to the level of a Bond villain, or like an purely evil rock star.
Julia Claire chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
This is just hilarious. I love the whole part with Bellatrix and her mani/pedis, the Death Eater seat (that image just made me laugh), and Voldemort calling Snape a killjoy.

(But shouldn't "Malfoy Manner" be "Malfoy Manor"?)
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
OMG! Bellatrix gets mani/pedis! That's so...twisted. I could just see her in the salon,

"I said Hot Pink Pizzazz on my toenails! Crucio!"

Lol! Keep it up! This is great. Can't wait to read about Snape...
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
LOL! Can't wait for chapter 2! *goes to read*
respitechristopher chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
As strange as this sounds, I find your Voldykins a lot more believable than canon. Maybe its something about the depravity reaching into his entire life or whatever, but I can really get with this.

BTW, the appearance of a Very Frightened Draco would not be unwelcome.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Wonderful. "Free spirit" - ha! And Bella is just perfect, as is the speculation about Voldy's - ahem - body parts. You are evil in a very good way.
tiarna13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I love it, please post more soon, I was laughing so hard at Voldemorts "little speech" so funny.

Yours Truley

Tiarna LLMO
ThatOneGuy92 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Er... what in the world?

Seems like Voldy is quite "camp" in this story. Could prove to be hilarious.
PintoNess chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
xD xD xD

i LOLed so hard! Hilarious! *Goes to see if yoo has morez storehz*
FirstYear chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I have to say this... Omigod, girlfriend, that was brilliant.

I had to stop, go back and read it again. I thought for sure I had missed something. This is great.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
So at first I was a bit confused because it seemed to be a serious fic... Very well-written, but I was a little disappointed 'cause I wanted something funny. And then Voldemort said , "Omigod, girlfriend. You did it!" and I cracked up. I can't wait to see where you're taking this!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »