Reviews for The Legacy
I just love re reading all your stories your magnificent piece brilliance! And Marti is still my absolute fave
midnightjen chapter 9 . 6/17
I'm ashamed to admit it's taken me this long to read this. I've read pretty much everything else you've written but this one always tested me. I love me some Casey/Derek ASAP. In a lot of ways this has been worth the wait. In other's i'm berating myself for never pushing through and reading this. Also, Marti is awesome.
Vanna chapter 1 . 3/18
Dearest darlingest wonderfulest author, of who I've have the pleasure to find, and subsequently, read her fics,

In several years I've managed to reread this particular series of yours well over twenty times and it's still one of my absolute favourites. In fact it's actually one of the first fics I'll read when I'm in one of my 'fanfiction rereading' sprees.
I don't review often, and possibly never even reviewed one of your stories (as I only tend to leave helpful criticisms for fics that need them, and you've never had enough for me to point out), but you've been in my top ten autors for quite a while now, and I guess I decided to finally decided to say something about it.
I'm still disappointed you decided not to continue that one story you started posting a years ago, though. Something about Casey walking into her first class late, and then claiming her last name was Venturi (there was a Cookie Monster shirt mentioned as well, though who was wearing it I can't remember. The friend? I only remember because I adore the Cookie Monster). The summary was along the lines of Casey's friend going missing, and then Casey and Derek getting caught up in it? Something to that effect? I'm fairly sure the first chapter was in ther friends point of view. Maybe. Or a part of it was? Needless to say, I do quite enjoy some Action with my Romance (or rather, I enjoy Action with a little bit of Romance, but you seem to have a way of making me enjoy reading the Romantic bits more than anything else) so I was quite excited for it. My life is rather bereft without it, but I'll live. I've got the rest of your fics to keep my company now don't I?
I just figured I would mention it now, since I hadn't voiced my displeasure before (even though I'm rather hopelessly late now and yes I am shamelessly prompting you to think about bringing it back, or reworking the plot, whatever. No pressure! Just- it was really well done and enjoyable enough for me to remember it years later.).

Keep up the amazing work, I can't wait to read any new fics you many come out with!

Your eternally faithful reader (though I may not say much, or anything at all, you can rest assured I'll always be reading and enjoying),

Vanna - x ;
Hazmatt chapter 32 . 10/20/2014
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it!
clay cowan chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Tiene razon apenas vou por aqui pero ta amo esta historia
dorkycorky88 chapter 32 . 8/20/2014
This was great! I think my favorite LWD fic!
dorkycorky88 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
More feels. This is so good. Can't wait till this picks up.
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Oh tears. Thanks for making a pregnant girl cry. Can't wait to read the rest!
Halle Alexis chapter 32 . 4/4/2014
I really liked this story and I'm looking forward to reading more!
Halle Alexis chapter 26 . 4/4/2014
Aww... they're so sweet.
Halle Alexis chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
Aww... I love seeing their reunion, but it's bittersweet that there's going to be distance between them again, for awhile it seems at least. I can't wait to read more!
Halle Alexis chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
I'm so glad I decided to read this story! At first I was apprehensive and afraid it would be terribly sad, but I should've known better because it's the best kind of sad. That's one of the things that sets the great stories apart from the good ones, which is something you're very good at. It has the ability to make me both happy and sad and still be a great story. It is a typical Dasey in an untraditional setting and I'm loving it so far!
Halle Alexis chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
This is getting really interesting and I'm looking forward to reading more!
lil.ramen.lover chapter 14 . 3/1/2014

I just thought the MD was a reference to her being a doctor.
Writers Epiphany chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Damn you for making me cry! I'm unable to put this down though because it's fantastic, and I'm glad I'm reading it after it was completed. And Damn Derek for being a jerk! He would go uncover and let his family think him dead.