Reviews for It was all I ever wanted
IamSeptima chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I'm glad you decided to write a second part to this, even though I did like the sad ending to the first seemed more realistic XD

It's always refreshing to read a story with well-constructed spelling and grammar. I like how you structured the emotions people were feeling. It felt tangible to me. Back when i wasn't a total asshole with no feelings, I experienced both love for someone older and love for someone of the same sex. The latter was more difficult, I assure you, since it made me draw some conclusions aout myself.

I'm glad that Seto and Joey got their happy ending. It's refreshing when an author who writes an emotional piece doesn't go for the stereotypical 'sad ending'.
The Orange Tomato chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
*tears well up* Awwwwww.
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Awe! I read the first chapter a while ago, and now that I've read this, it makes me soo happy! You did very well on this my dear.
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I enjoyed the heartbreaking first

chapter but I am thrilled you

decided to write a second.

It was cute, yay for apologising Katsuya

x Casondrah Kiku x
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Mardigny chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
You HAVE to write another chapter for this, and I agree, Joey apologizing would be interesting (or one from Joey's POV here). That phone call was hard to read, in a good way. You're good at this :D

~ Mardigny

(If you can't tell I'm thanking you for faving my story by reviewing yours, hehe.)
Yugi16dm chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
OMG! I'm writing this review with tears in my eyes! I love this story so much, I favorited it. I kind of want more... like Joey hung up to go over to Seto's place or something.

You did very well writing this. Good job. :)