Reviews for Harry, Ginny and Polyjuice Potion
Melody chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
That was amazing... R u going to add onto it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
WTF DID I JUST FUCKING READ!?
TB chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
That made me so terrible horny!
Lhea chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
That was an awesome fanfic! Very creative!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Very good, kind of strange in my mind, but good description.
123.ie chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haahhahahhhaaloved it so fucking much
Jack Arrow Lope chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I need to get me some polyjuice potion! Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Dis fruckin sucked.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
If this is possible with Polyjuice (I've seen also the assumption expressed that you can turn only into somebody of your own gender for any other changes of the plumbing would be too extensive to do with such "little" magic, just like many think a metamorph like Tonks can only turn into women or at least a man she would try to impost would still have womenly bits...) many couples should use this to get closer and stay in touch with their other halves feelings. Not the purebloods of course, i beg most of those retarded wannabe two hundred years ago aristocrats can't imagine having sex for fun... with their wives and mothers of their child(s)... (maybe not even with females at all *shudder*), but Halfbloods and Muggleborns must make up a big part of society and should find the possibilities of this entrancing...

Nicely written and with as decent a wording as is possible for so "naughty" an act.
Jack Mason Potter chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Very creative idea, though uncomfortable to read.
the starrose chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
It did not feel right. I'm sure you are a good writer, but I could not complete this story. It was uncomfortable.
RedHal chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was interesting. It's a good thing Ron and the other Weasleys have no idea what those two are up to (though I wonder what Ron would say about doing that with Hermione);)
CALL-EM-AS-I-SEE-EM chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
i would sooooooooo do that...it would be so much fun to run around as my boyfriend...
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Interesting lol. now i want some polyjuice...that would be so epic to do that with your partner!
maddybob1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
this story was just... rong

I'm shure it was good but I just couldn't finish it it made ,me feel uncomftable 3