Reviews for Dark Rose
Guest chapter 27 . 9/9/2012
So sorry I hate ittry making it make more understandable
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Sorry but I'm on chap 13 don't like it but I will read on
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
I was wondering I'm on chap10 and u say moon gone way bout battle?
Skystar5 chapter 27 . 8/18/2012
Hi, I have no idea if you'll get this or not due to this is one of your first stories and you have many but I just want to say Brava, it was a good story. And if you still even care about reading reviewers stories check out the survival Games. by me a warriors hungergames cross over. good job!
-skystar
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
how will hollyleaf and lionblaze take firestar's las words?
hollystripe chapter 25 . 4/21/2012
this is an amazing story, but dovewing's sister is called ivyPOOL
WyldClaw chapter 15 . 11/19/2011
it's great that cinderheart forgave lionblaze and is now his mate. AND she's carrying his kits
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
wow. i didn't know that the dark rose that kept star clan and the dark forest seprate was fading.

i wonder how the other clans wil react when the tribe and skyclan arrive at the liake.
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
is that cinderheart or the spirit of cinderpelt that is coming towards brambleclaw
WyldClaw chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
so the 12 clan cats who are supposed to fuffil the prophecy are Rushwhisker, Hollowstone, and Mossypatch, Swallowtail, Sedgewhisker, Thistlestorm, Lionblaze, jayfeather and dovepaw, and Tigerheart, Dawnpelt and Flametail.

i could be wrong but i think the cats from each clan are siblings of each other. asides from Lionblaze, jayfeather and dovepaw, what are the other 9 chosen cats' powers?
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
oh my starclan! why is frostfur reveling cinderheart's past life to her?
Robinfur13 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
it was a little confusing when you switch characters or explained what happened and there were two males like brambleclaw and crowfrost fighting. you said he and you couldn't tell which one you were talking about
stonestream chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
fyi in an erin hunter chat 5 its said that mudclaw went to starclan because he truly believed he was the rightful leader because the deputy succeeds the and he thought he was following the warrior code also he id mentioned in starclan in the prologue of night whispers
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
No, it was LEAFstar, not dapplestar. I, unlike you, actually remember what actually happened. Leafdapple, not Dappleleaf.
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 12/27/2010