Reviews for Demon on Display!
anon11 chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Pole dancing in the Victorian Era! What even!? I'm in tears laughing! "Very rude not to tip an entertainer." X'D "Black Butler Pole Dance"!
SunBinamra chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
My sister and I still quote this story (to each other of course, everyone else just gives us weird looks) at random intervals. This was hilarious! Well done!
Sheldon The Whale chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
This is amazing
Aservis Roturier chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
...yes but I want to see those leopard cubs. Will they have their father's eyes? (a wide sharp grin.) Well done.
Piscaria chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
This story was like the best kind of crack, kind of like Kuroshitsuji itself! Sebastian and Ciel were fantastic throughout it. I loved watching Sebastian try to entertain himself in the cell, and Ciel try to cope without his butler. And the night they spent together in the cage was adorable. I love that Ciel never did admit that he missed Sebastian. And how clever of Sebastian to arrange a better leopard cage at the end! Well done!
Female Heero Yuy chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
You're grounded. Go to your room! *points*

A nice way to end it.

But you're still not getting dessert. Don't look at me like that, I said go to your room! *is still pointing*
KitsuneFlareFox chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Lol I'm gonna like this story
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
I WANT MOAR!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
NOOOOO SEBBY! D':
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I love the scary version! Ohh Ooooh ooohh and here's a poem that I read earlier today about black butler: Roses are red, Violets are blue. Ciel is for me, not for you. If, for some reason, you take my place, I'll take my fist and smash your face! :D
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
The image of him poledancing is forever edged into my brain...
Aservis Roturier chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
There's only one thing I want to see and that's that arrogant child begging on bloodied knees for his butler back.

A.R. (and oh yes! excellent story.)
Crybaby Boyfriend chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Kyaaaaa Do write a new chapter soon! This is just so nice!
OneHellOfAKitsune chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
This is awesome! Update please? Don't leave me hangin', bro!
iamevil24135 chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
I assume you know who I am, if not... look at the screen name closely. But, WOW! Seriously though, congratulations you actually got the food, and the party in the same chapter! I have never been so proud of you my friend. Hey, when you get the chance pm me off site. I have the best idea for your next chapter now that I read it. 10/10