Reviews for Heaven Help My Heart
Autumnvicky chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
Wonderful story!
Kamizune chapter 23 . 7/13/2013
Such a cool story. Please make her a full vamp...
Kamizune chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
love that story. love the way ivo sounds and behaves. so innocent. rare these days. an i absolutely love the way leah gets the attention she deserves in my opinion. one of my favourite characters in the twilight saga, just sayin'

thanks
kc.reynolds.52 chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
Awesomeness deluxe! Or should I say Wowowowowowowowowow. :D. I've made it through another one hehehehe. Will you be continuing the stories at some point in future? I hope so. I FLOVE THEM SO MUCH. You are so good so prolific and talented you have made a bedridden lady with a broken ankle, shoulder and clavicle so happy. Thank heAvens for you. I would have gone plumb stir crazy without your stories. May God bless.
Just Mione chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
Loved the chapter! So happy Leah and Ivo are having a baby!
NobleAndAncientLineBlack chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
This story is AMAZING! I found it like ages ago but somehow lost it again. I felt really sad about that but now I've found it again and I love it even more than last time. Though you haven't updated a lot of chapters since then so I'm quessing you're not a regular updater?

First, I want to say I love Ivo. Despite the fact that he's a vampire, he seems to be perfect for Leah in every other way. He's really sweet and cute and I kind of want him for myself ;)

I like the fact that they've immediately recognised each other as mates the second they met but at the same time there are some bumps in the road. That's the way it should be and how it makes everything even better.

I'm a little confused though why Seth and Ivo just introduced each other as if they had never met before. That's weird because when Sam tried to attack Ivo, Seth stood up for him. I guess you kind of forgot that.

What else to say... Oh, I'm so happy Leah's pregnant. I kind of expected it to happen but still, that doesn't make me any less happy. I'm rooting for a boy by the way.

What I do find a little disturbing is Seth and Apple's story. Not really okay with that because it is kind of bordering on pedophelia.

I'm also getting an overdose of people's names and am having a really hard time figuring who is who and is related to who and how. Maybe it's not a bad idea to make like a family tree? Especially if you're going to keep trhowing new names at us at this rate.

I hope you'll update really soon because I am loving this story and really need to know what happens next.
lizzynava chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
That was good.
Rainbor123 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
He's going… were No Man Has Gone Before! LOL to buy tampons :P
anwar chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
its good
grannydenninelli chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
So glad to see some more of this story. I guess like a lot of people, I forget how long it takes to actually be in the mood to write, to write and then to post.
ladylibre chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
So I'm all caught up, YAY! Can't wait for the next chappie! And I'll PM you my RSVP for the wedding, hehehe.

I might be on later tonight. Need to wrangle Charlie and Carlisle.

Catch ya then :-)
ladylibre chapter 22 . 1/30/2013
I loooooove that vamps can sleep! How I wish I'd thought to include something like that in my canon.

They are such a fun group! I wanna join the clan!
ladylibre chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
So now I'm crying. Trying not to, and failing.

Because when Leah tells Ivo her fear about getting lost in him... she spoke my heart. I feared that forever, still do, to be honest.

So now I'm crying. But it's beautiful, and I thank you.
ladylibre chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
I'll say it again: I don't think I could love Leechward more.

How mature and patient and rational he has become! Wow.

Promise me this: Whenever you finish this amazing saga, all sixty stories, lol, you will permit me to have them in order on my Kindle or something. Because it deserves to be savored in its proper sequence.

Brilliant, lovie. THANK YOU
ladylibre chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
WHOA! I need to get an understanding of the Pack's dynamic. It seems like Jake is AlphaSupreme (my own term) and Sam is leader of a Pack witin The Pack. Either way, things are heating up!

Leah, go get your man, girl!