Reviews for The Scent of Magic
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 8 . 8/9
enjoyed
Your story is enchanting, wonderful and mesmerizing. Thank you!
Moonchild 1212 chapter 8 . 5/30
So beautiful
drasticactions chapter 8 . 4/14
wow this was beautiful, and unique and I loved all the scent science!
Clarine chapter 8 . 4/10
Merci pour cette belle variation parfumée ;-).
Au final, que faut-il penser ? Si Lucius n'avait pas joué les entremetteurs, nos deux héros en seraient encore à se tourner autour ?
Amelie6 chapter 8 . 2/19
Magnifique !
Je cherchais depuis longtemps une histoire basée sur les odeurs, les parfums.. Je suis tombée sur ta fiction au hasard, et je dois dire que je ne suis absolument pas déçue !
Je lis en ce moment "The apprentice and the necromancer" que j'adore aussi
Merci beaucoup pour tes fictions,
au plaisir,
Amélie
TPalesh chapter 8 . 1/29
I am literally stunned. Just... Wow. I'm speechless. This is definitely one of the most beautiful, touching and intense stories I've ever had the pleasure to read. Truly wonderful! Thank you for this amazing story!
BeccaBee chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
What a gorgeous story! I don't usually care for first-person narrative, but I'm so glad I gave this story a chance. I stopped noticing that it was first-person about halfway through chapter 2, since I was so wrapped up in the story itself. The plot is wonderfully unique and the sheer amount of research that has gone into this story makes it so rich and wonderfully -you so much for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
This was an amazing story!
lena1987 chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
I am a lucky, lucky woman to have found your HP fics! I devoured the LOTR ones, never knowing that you have written ones of my absolute favourite pairing. Sigh. What a stunning, delicious tale.
Dimplz chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
NYCUtopia chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Simply *reading* such concentrated subtlety makes me feel entirely inadequate.
Yes, this was supposed to be a high compliment!
EwigeStudentin chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
What a magnificient story! I love it when I can learn something totally random like theory behind the magic of scents from reading fanfiction. You invested so much time into research for this one and it showed. You managed to make the olfactory world real and palpable for the reader and it's been a great pleasure following our favorite characters there.
Montara chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
I just don't understand why he said that he's not the right Master when she told him that she's searching for Love! He knew who she was to him and yet...he said those words! Did he think himself unworthy?! Why discourage her?

Now I'm glad Lucius did what he did! :D Maybe Severus confided in him and told him about Hermione...or Lucius saw how Severus and Hermione looked at each other...anyway, it was a good thing. Maybe he wanted Severus to have what he and Narcissa had.

And now Hermione has a Vol. II when she thought she wouldn't last that long :)) And she's a Mistress now!

And the wife of the man she wanted for so long...well, not as long as Severus.

Poor man, I bet he was mortified when he realized that the 11 year old muggle-born was his soul mate :DD But it was his fault that he didn't do anything for so long! That should have made Hermione mad! And maybe it did but she forgave him as she's now his wife.

I loved reading this story very much even with all the new information I had to assimilate in the beginning. Now I'm glad because I learned a lot. Thank you!
Montara chapter 7 . 5/29/2014