Reviews for The Scent of Magic
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 1 . 3/5
I'm not sure what to say. I want to read it, but I'm falling asleep while doing so. It's very dry and rambling like Hermione taking research notes. I'm almost positive that there's something worth reading here, but can't quite wrap my head around reading it because of how it's written.
Adahmel chapter 8 . 1/15
That was something completely unexpected and utterly complete. Beautiful. I was lost and wandering in this story.
Adahmel chapter 1 . 1/15
This is...intense. And the descriptions...
FrancineHibiscus chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
What a marvelous jewel!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2017
Again, thank you for a thoughtful, insightful story. Many interesting details.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 8 . 7/2/2017
This was so wonderfully, beautifully, deliciously written! Definitely a favourite Sevmione!
IndigoBirds chapter 8 . 5/15/2017
Woooow was this tremendous. Sexy and intelligent; I really enjoyed the journey through this
beffeysue chapter 8 . 4/22/2017
I read this story when you first wrote it, and reading it again now tells me that your marvelous skill is not diminished with the passage of time. Your story telling is as fresh and enchanting today as it was when you first penned it.
Beth
AmaranthPhantom chapter 8 . 4/11/2017
CHRIST that was good
ayeshalestradi chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
This is wonderful. You are a brilliant writer. Your stories are different and I really enjoyed it. I hope ypu won't stop writing. Even though it's been almost 3 years since you last wrote any HP. Thank you for the wonderful stories..
ayeshalestradi chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
The way you wrote Hermione and her parents positively broke my heart. I had read a lot about them, how her parents' memories cannot be restored, or how they were restored but they're mad, or how they're easily restored and all is well again.

But not this. Not a factual reminiscence. As if you're remembering something from a mundane textbook. It's far more awful to be remembered without a feeling rather than to be forgotten at all.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2017
Thank you. I appreciate all the facts, whether or not i recognise them.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
I am worrying about Lucius, thats what.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2017
And i think, if a person is able to write good reviews, this person is not an ordinary reader any more.
And i think, how would it be possible not to be affected by your own health or needs or anything. Mothers need to care for themselves before they can look after their children and if they try otherwise, they will fail.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
I read this story to maybe feel better afterwards . If i tried writing reviews now they would be awful. So I hope for a happy ending.