Reviews for The Scent of Magic
Dimplz chapter 8 . 5/19
I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
NYCUtopia chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Simply *reading* such concentrated subtlety makes me feel entirely inadequate.
Yes, this was supposed to be a high compliment!
EwigeStudentin chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
What a magnificient story! I love it when I can learn something totally random like theory behind the magic of scents from reading fanfiction. You invested so much time into research for this one and it showed. You managed to make the olfactory world real and palpable for the reader and it's been a great pleasure following our favorite characters there.
Montara chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
I just don't understand why he said that he's not the right Master when she told him that she's searching for Love! He knew who she was to him and yet...he said those words! Did he think himself unworthy?! Why discourage her?

Now I'm glad Lucius did what he did! :D Maybe Severus confided in him and told him about Hermione...or Lucius saw how Severus and Hermione looked at each other...anyway, it was a good thing. Maybe he wanted Severus to have what he and Narcissa had.

And now Hermione has a Vol. II when she thought she wouldn't last that long :)) And she's a Mistress now!

And the wife of the man she wanted for so long...well, not as long as Severus.

Poor man, I bet he was mortified when he realized that the 11 year old muggle-born was his soul mate :DD But it was his fault that he didn't do anything for so long! That should have made Hermione mad! And maybe it did but she forgave him as she's now his wife.

I loved reading this story very much even with all the new information I had to assimilate in the beginning. Now I'm glad because I learned a lot. Thank you!
Montara chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Huge smile here :DDD
Montara chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Wow! But how did Lucius know?!
Montara chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
I was impressed with all the perfumes and the Perfume Dinner. Even if it's for their businesses, I find all this very romantic and elegant.

I was so afraid when Hermione tasted the last drink...hope she's right and she really escaped unharmed.
Montara chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
He's "nude" so maybe she'll realize that he's what she smelled all that time ago!

P.S. The first chapters seemed a little bit like perfume manuals with a lot to remember..I don't know, it was a different writing style than in this chapter where the story finally is flowing and not so much technicality I guess...at least, that's the feeling I've got so far...and I like this chapter a lot more then the other writing style, it's more...easy to follow. And yet, I loved the technical parts, the introduction in this strange, new world :D
Montara chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Poor Hermione :(
Montara chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
She revealed her heart's desire and he trampled on it with just a few words. He can be so cruel in his honesty sometimes but I think he shouldn't have been so hasty in his answers...
Montara chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
A human's smell surely will change in time...so why not the person she smelled so long ago?!
mimi53 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I've been an a Hermione and Snape kick lately. Found this lovely story and so enjoyed reading it! Slow build up, great foreshadowing , so sensual! Thank you so much for writing and for sharing with us. Best Wishes!
mehitabelrose chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
one of the best stories ive read on here, very well done.
rivruskende chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
A big up to you for that fantastic story! I placed my very first Bpal order tonight ;)
Nan chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
You have been one of my favourite authors for years (I still have my 2006 pdf copy of the Tides of Time and the Bones of the Earth, since I love Nihil and her story -and all other stories in that universe... including the one on hiatus-), but I haven't read any of your HPverse fics or any other new fics since Necromancer was completed.
So thank you. Thank you for being so talented and sharing your art with us. Thank you for keeping on writing and creating these universes. I've loved this story and all the sensory notes it has evoked on me.
Thank you.