Reviews for The Scent of Magic
mimi53 chapter 8 . 1/13
I've been an a Hermione and Snape kick lately. Found this lovely story and so enjoyed reading it! Slow build up, great foreshadowing , so sensual! Thank you so much for writing and for sharing with us. Best Wishes!
mehitabelrose chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
one of the best stories ive read on here, very well done.
rivruskende chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
A big up to you for that fantastic story! I placed my very first Bpal order tonight ;)
Nan chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
You have been one of my favourite authors for years (I still have my 2006 pdf copy of the Tides of Time and the Bones of the Earth, since I love Nihil and her story -and all other stories in that universe... including the one on hiatus-), but I haven't read any of your HPverse fics or any other new fics since Necromancer was completed.
So thank you. Thank you for being so talented and sharing your art with us. Thank you for keeping on writing and creating these universes. I've loved this story and all the sensory notes it has evoked on me.
Thank you.

Nan ()
CelticGlamazon chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Beautiful story. Very well written.
The Whisper chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Easily one of my favourite stories on the site.
Beautifully written - thanks for such a great read!
liljennmartin chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
The Scent of Magic is beautifully written...it is cerebral, entertaining & passionate all at the same time! I absolutely loved Hermione's perfumed dinner with Lucius...Delicious! I also loved your reference to Lush in chapter one...I love their products!
Jessharrypotter chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
its awesome but one thing: howecom,e snape is alive? does he cme back with the resurrection stone or something? and is hermione married to him or what? but yeah, otherwose, that was AWESOME FABULOUSLY EXCELLENT! :) xx
Moonchild1212 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
beautiful! THank you for all of your hard work!
Moonchild1212 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I'm guessing it's him she smelled... what I can't figure out is why she doesn't know that now - as his journeywoman... with him all the time. Wouldn't she realize that it is him? hmmm
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Awesome, I can tell you put a lot into this. Can;t wait for more!
Lauren chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Wow. Just wow. Your story has occupied my attentions for the past two days. Never had I read a story with such creativity as well as outside research put into it that you put into this. Just wow. Simply flawless. I would love to know how you mind works to come up with such elaborate unique details for everything. Brava to you and I pity the next fanfiction story I read because it will seriously pale in comparison to your efforts and marvel.
Yours truly, RoseMarauder
kittyperry chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
I love this story and it has been such a joy to re-read it today. I adore the descriptions of the scents and fragrances. Their coming together was perfectly captured.
Seyfert chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
That was an amazing read! :)

I loved your characterisations, and the plot is unlike anything I've read so far, very original!
Seyfert chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
That was an amazing read! :)

I loved your characterisations, and the