Reviews for Never too late
Ahh I miss this story... I will bookmark it and reread it! :)
This might be a pretty dumb question but imma ask it anyway: are doctors/ nurses allowed to just sedate people like that? I know this is FICTION but I just wondered... I thought they only sedated people in extreme cases, although having said that- if a kidnapping isn't an extreme case I don't know what is. And iif Scott was lashing out and putting himself and others at risk then okay but come on! That doctor just sedating Scott and completely dismissing his fear after the ordeal he's just been through really annoyed me. I don't care how good a doctor you are, you DON'T DO THAT TO SCOTT.
I KNEW IT, DON'T TRUST THE FEDS JEFF DON'T TRUST THEM! :0
Aww HELL NO. NO WAY. NO. JUST... WHYYYYYYY? !?
Are you trying to kill me? DON'T SHOOT AT THEM FOR GOODNESS' SAKE THEY'RE JUST CHILDREN!
*my reaction to to chapter...7? (I don't even know anymore) all I know is that I'm not even halfway through yet and this is already killing me inside, don't hurt Scott too much. please? Imagine I'm 2 yr old Alan giving you the foolproof puppy eyes. Idk why I'm writing this, it seems most of the story is already written! ANYWAY the essence is I can't wait to readon. Yeah. And that I suck at reviews but lucky you, nowII've found your library of stories you get to read EVEN MORE OF MY NEVERENDING NONSENSICAL REVIEWS! Yep, lucky you. Or you could ignore them... its probably for the best XD - imma read on now :))
AbiSnow1998 chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
I'm pretty sure I read this ages ago, loved it, and I am not sure why I did not review because this was amazing! I love hoe Alan and Fermat meet at the end, but just generally it's a good story :)
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
ohhhh…how much thunderbirds fanfiction have you written? i love these stories! scott is my fav. character…
Sarai chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
Good story!
StarKid McFly chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
This is also completely amazing!
Serenity Starke chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
I know I have reviewed this story before but I just had to tell you how much I just absolutely love your writing. The entire back story and lives of the young Tracy's is some of my favorite reading. I have read this story three times now and I just love it more and more each time. The characterizations are perfect and exactly as I would imagine them to be. I love "your" Scott especially, but you have done a fabulous job with all of the characters. Even your OC's! I really hope you write more young Tracy stories and I am on pins and needles waiting on your Scott and his Air Force days story you mentioned! I am thrilled that through you the Thunderbirds are still Go! : )
Laesk chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
a good story, thank you for sharing it wiht us all.
Agent Nova chapter 22 . 3/20/2012
Fantastic. It all comes together nicely here. Now we, the readers, know exactly why it all went so horribly wrong for the Tracys. Jeff's gonna make good on that promise to Virgil now. But not only is he gonna make things better, he's gonna change the world. With a little help from Brains, of course :)

What a wonderful ending. Well done. I really, really, enjoyed this story. It was a thrill of a ride, Loopstagirl, and one I shall be returning to time and time again. There are still many more of your stories I've yet to read, but I'll be sticking around for the foreseeable future, so you'll be hearing from me again very soon.

Sue.
Agent Nova chapter 21 . 3/20/2012
It was Blag! Argh! I have so much hatred for that evil scumbag. Had the gun been in my hand and not Scott's, I would've pulled the trigger - no question. I hope they lock that nasty piece of work up and throw away the key. Shooting is too good for the likes of him anyway.

I'm pleased everything is gonna be ok for Jeff and the boys now. It was lovely to have them all huddle up to each other after it was all over. I chuckled at John's statement about spending the whole day in bed, bored. Things are getting back to normal already, it's a good sign :)

And now, on to the final chapter...
Agent Nova chapter 20 . 3/20/2012
Oh my God! Someone is trying to murder Scott! It's another fake cop? I didn't see that one coming - nor did any of the characters. Loopstagirl, you're awesome! :D
Agent Nova chapter 19 . 3/20/2012
My heart is really taking some serious punishment here, Loopstagirl. It's shattering into a million pieces, and I'm all out of Duct Tape! Super Glue, anyone...?

Meh. Who am I kidding, I love it really, hehe ;)

I am glad Scott was able to let go and have a good cry. He certainly needed it. Poor kid. The ending, however, had me overcome with a sense of impending doom. I'm almost too scared to find out what happens next. More trouble for the Tracys...? *gulp*
Agent Nova chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
Awww, Virgil secretly knows that Scott cries in the night. That is so heartbreakingly sad and such a revelation, especially for Jeff. Loved Jeff's promise to Virgil that he'll make things better. Very touching :)

Off to chapter 19...