Reviews for Fever
SakuraGirl25 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Omg! This fic is awesome! I love the pacing of it and the plot and concept. IrvinexZell is one of my favorite pairings and this fic really does them justice. What happened to Jon? Anyway I'm happy our two boys decided to get together. I can't wait to read more so PLEASE update soon.

Later tater _*
Crystal Amaris chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Hmmm... Nicely done... I am really getting into the swing of this lovely story of yours, and truly hope you update it soon.
mimeus chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Thank you for updating! :D

Can't wait for more! !
Zierra chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Wow, I'm I ever grateful I decided to cruise around tonight. This is AWESOME!

And I'm not even that big of a fan of Irvines. o)

MORE!
mimeus chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I'm so glad you updated :D :D !

I can't wait to see how their relationship develops!
mimeus chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Whoa!

Sorta a cliffie :)

Can't wait for more
Malkon05 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
I really like this latest chapter! You have a unique way with words and conveying emotions. I do have a tiny complaint but it could just be me. You seem not to give some scenes much detail while others get too much detail. Again you may have done this for dramatic or emotional effect but it's just something I noticed. There may, in fact, be nothing wrong with this but I figured you would appreciate some criticism other than "ITS AMAZING WRITE MORE" and actually give yourself something to look at while writing.

That being said, I love this story so far and will be thrilled to read more once it is written! If you get some time check out some of the stories I've written and leave a review! I have an FF8 one if that is your cup of tea _
mimeus chapter 1 . 9/1/2010