Reviews for Apollo
EvanRi chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Professor Dickwad! LOL!
Cuddly chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
This chapter has so many moments when I spout,"I KNOW, RIGHT?", in my head.

The one that got me 'yelling' the loudest was the moment where Apollo argues with the teacher, but that was because the phrase I usually thought of was replaced with a idea of how the argument went...

I'm guessing something along the lines of the teacher claiming that because the book states it as true, it must be and that, due to his/her physical age and mental maturity, is garenteed to be more correct on the matter at hand.

God, that always makes me angry... Just because someone is younger then you(or older) does not mean they are undoubtedly more intelligent OR less experienced, though it is an understandable assumption regarding the latter.
(Apologies for any miss spelled words and/or grammar errors)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Wait...Is that a Jurassic Park reference I see there? With the shaving cream?!
:P
Juliegirl22 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Now maybe I missed something somehow, but I d not understand why Apollo had to go live with Minvera. I mean, he couldn't live undergroun because of looking like a mud man, but his ears were considered a problem. So why couldn't he live with his own parents and they could say his ears were a birth defect, just like Minvera does?
yendor900 chapter 28 . 4/14/2013
interesting storie mabye a little too much stuff from other stories or movies ( the raft and the plane crash) but interesting none the less
ThatbloodyTartarus chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Hi, it's me again. In a moment of boredom I decided to reread Apollo hoping it would make me laugh a little. However, while reading I came across this little abomination in chapter 4: "he studied it and replayed it like a terrorist learning the Quran before hijacking a plane"

O_O

What in the darkest pit of H*ll possessed you to wright that sentence? I'm speechless. I just cannot believe you typed that sentence without considering how incredibly insensitive and racist it is.

I have overlooked quite many microaggressions in fanfics, but this is beyond offensive. First, not all terrorist are muslims. Second, how can you so casually reference 9/11 in such a pointless and stupid context.

I just... I can't even... There are no words.
Maggie 'Marauder' Weasley chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Oh My Dead Wizard Frond God! :O (okay, yes, I DID just make a mash-up StarKid/ArtemisFowl exclamatory. ;) )
And may I also add that I LOVE that you made Apollo totally awesome in the music area! :D He's a snitching musician magician! Lolx...
Wonderfull story so far! Though I do believe you made the Haven council and government a bit - *coughcough* WAY - to harsh-slash-cruel in this fanfic universe. :P Oh well. Without their evil-ity, Apollo wouldn't be where he is! .
M.M.W.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Man. Artemis and Holly seriously made one hell of an awesome son.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Very few authors can write so much. Great Job.
bp413 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Trying to imagine Artemis playing dodgeball..I-I can't... no comprehendo...
Author Incognito chapter 28 . 9/26/2012
This was a very good story. Personally not one of my favorites- but that's just the way I am, of course. Still, it was a very good story.
Tawny chapter 28 . 9/10/2012
Yo, dude what happened to the other Hybrids?
Tawny chapter 28 . 9/8/2012
Heheheeh loved the ending!
Tawny chapter 11 . 9/7/2012