Reviews for Turning Tables
bettertoflee chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
This was great :) very sweet. I love how you've progressed the characters, and the fact that Annie gets to keep a bit of Finnick in their baby is awesome. I'm excited to move on to the next installment and see what else happens! I really hope we get to see a bit deeper into Johannas POV...

Thanks for writing!
bettertoflee chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is great! I love that we're getting to see deeper into Gale and Johanna. I think they'd be good for each other.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Loved it but. That cliff. The only thing I thought was "You,Bitch"
glossmontgomery chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
His reaction to Katniss is surprising but also makes so much sense. Also love Johanna's talk about Finnick.
glossmontgomery chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Really enjoyed this. Your characterisation of Johanna is perfect and it's interesting to hear Gale's voice. It's unusual to have his family go back to District Twelve without him but it makes sense. Really looking forward to reading more.
Tasha chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
It's amazing just amazing
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Loving it!
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
really really enjoyed this fic
your portrayal of gale and johanna is amazing
looking forward to the follow up :)
raspberry.essence21 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love, love, LOVE this story so much and I can't wait to keep reading. The reason for Johanna's presence in D2 is so believable and sets the perfect basis for this story- well done! Thank you for taking the time to write this piece of perfection so that people like me, who are obsessed with the THGs and Collins' characters, can feed their addiction. You're awesome!
Hunger Games Fics chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
OMG best fanfic i have ever read!
KEM chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
this chapter isn't bad or great, its...um...OK.
OhSnapItzCat chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Oh you must update soon, I wonder how will Johanna be affected by this.
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!

This story is fantastic, and everyone has been kept perfectly in character, you did an absolutely brilliant job and I would LOVE to see a sequel coming soon :)
human28 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Love how you've written their characters. They are such a perfect match. Great job.
KATExYOU chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
I love this. So much. I would write a much better review, but I have to go read Seasons of Poison as quickly as possible! :D Fantastic job!