Reviews for Yanked from the UK
sakurachary chapter 20 . 8/2
Nice story
I don't know why but the food portion of this chapter reminded me of the pocket spaghetti vine.
LunaDragAngel chapter 20 . 7/12
My first reading of a crossover with HP & Bones really enjoyed the amount of detail you put into the plot & characters! Hope you are still with as I would hate to see so much effort abandoned.
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 20 . 7/11
Is this fic abandoned!?
yankeetiger chapter 20 . 7/6
is this on hiatus?
Wandering-Mind 95 chapter 20 . 6/27
Just found this story and I fell in love! I have never read anything like it and was so disappointed when I saw it has been two years since the last chapter!...And leaving it at that, with such a big revelation? How cruel can one be?
This is a magnificent story and can't wait for the next update to come
ShockAwe chapter 20 . 6/25
Love this story but can't help but wonder if you plan on continuing it?
Tech-cha chapter 20 . 6/2
I originally came here to read a couple of chapters, I honestly didn't expe to stay for the long haul. The second I pulled up your story I was sure if only be here till chapter 5, and then be gone. I'm so glad to have been proven wrong. This set up, the way you've incorp the character, and the way you keep your readers in the dark are amazing. I never see what you have coming.
LunarisDraconis chapter 2 . 5/9
This is awesome
draugs chapter 20 . 5/4
Hi. I love your story. I hope you have not abandoned it or your other stories. You have a tallent. I hope that the muse will find you again in a moment when rl doesn't interfere.
Kuro Neko Kyoko chapter 20 . 4/15
I really hope this hasn't been abandoned and that you update soon, I really like this story and hope we will eventually get to see some HarryxSweets action.
Please update
TsukiRiver chapter 20 . 3/17
*dies* It is when I read stories like this one that I wish I didn't read so fast so that I could enjoy it longer. I hope you might find the inspiration to continue this story, but if you don't I completely understand.
P-Webes chapter 20 . 3/7
Great story, I love it! Though it's been 2 yrs about since u last updated, hope u decide to update again soon, I really ant to see who gets fired I hope it's daisy and Clark
BlazeVein chapter 12 . 3/4
Actually, at this point, I'm more for a Jack/Harry relationship :)
2,682 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »