Reviews for Yanked from the UK
Manillalu chapter 20 . 5/20
Holy shit this story is awesome but I am so not onboard to this reveal magic. Holy guacamole’s idk how you gonna pull that off. That sounds nightmarish. Omg omg omg I get anxiety just thinking about it
I figure at this point I just have to accept that this is never going to be completed but I can’t bring myself to delete the bookmark.
I hate how you changed the story plot. It was going good but now it sucks ass.
Samantha chapter 20 . 2/9
I liked the story as a whole
But I didn't like how Harry didn't get together with sweets and I don't like how the story finished
annasfanfic chapter 20 . 12/25/2017
nooooooooo why so long for an update
annasfanfic chapter 17 . 12/25/2017
your writing gives me chills
Lulumo chapter 18 . 11/28/2017
I don't think he's jerk or mean but wow, I'm disappointed of him... Right now Harry doesn't think like adult but young Harry who had those stupid moments thanks to his temper. His angsting moments were he doesn't listen to anybody and only thinking about revenge... I would have thought he learned from mistake but wow he's still acting like angsting young Harry even tho he's adult now and has experience and friends... Like he never thought someone is after their money nor asked?

Second... Why does Harry still distance himself from his friends (I thought they're killed cuz Harry never contacted them). He's not the only one who lost lot of precious people and suffered from the war.. Ron is also being tortured and lost his brother. George lost his twin his other were controlled. Our lady back lost her daughter and Remus.. And they all keep going forward and And yet it seems only Harry is still stuck in that angsting teenage phase... The "my life is so much miserable than yours"

Last is blushing and stammering and being dense as brick like some teenage girl... At first it was cute but now.. It just makes the 'Harry never grew up nor matured, he's still acting like his canon hot headed angsting teen' picture in my head deeper...

This everything makes really, really hard to keep reading..
Thanasi chapter 20 . 11/15/2017
Its been quite a long time since this was updated but i hope you are still around. The story has a lot of interesting ideas and concepts and i am really hopefully it will be updated again in the future. I mean with sweets death and jareds death in cannon i wonder how you will make harry's relationship... though it is kinda funny that both love interests you are cultivating die off in the show lol.
RyderrRalph chapter 19 . 10/22/2017
I know this is a long shot and you may never continue writing for this fic but I just wanted to say how much I love your story and wish you would continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2017
Simply put: Harry / Jared. Please.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
Honestly, they won't be cute together (Harry and Sweets). I'd much rather see him with Hodgins, mr. Nigel Murreu or that cute blond intern, Bray or something. But, that's just me.
lavida134 chapter 20 . 6/29/2017
Love it and hate it in equal parts hahahaha poor harry now He will have to work with booth I wonder how he will going on with that leaving aside the beautiful friendship of teddy and parker * - * is beautiful leaving that aside goes to my favorites I hope to see you soon at the new chapter soon, we read byee
indanthrene-gecko chapter 20 . 6/19/2017
This is great. I love how you write the characters;you have a good grasp on their personalities. Personally, I like Sweets/Harry better than Jared/Harry. Will be interesting to see how you deal with the interns. I really liked the chapter where Brennan and Cam were arguing about adding the 7th intern and Bones was trying to negotiate.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/16/2017
I hope daisy and sweets don't get engaged or have a kid together like in the show. More chapters please
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 20 . 6/11/2017
Het back here and update! Pleasssseee! I'll give you a cookie or cake or pie! Which ever you prefer if you update soon!
2,761 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »