Reviews for Yanked from the UK
CrystalVixen93 chapter 20 . 9/22
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
Lana chapter 20 . 9/21
NIRVANA SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT
NO THAT CANT BE THE END
Kurama-hime.Rocky-hime chapter 13 . 9/1
I love the story. It just dawned on me who Parker was...
katzlol chapter 17 . 8/16
I swear this is one of my all time favorite fanfics, even if it is probably never going to be finished. I just hope you're doing great with whatever it is you're doing now :)
Sophie chapter 20 . 8/14
I know its a long shot considering it has been three years but PLEASE UPDATE!
NatalieMcLarent chapter 20 . 8/14
wow.. just wow..
hope u continue soon...
Locket1 chapter 20 . 8/12
Will there be any more. Always a shame when Wip's are never completed.
I doubt you still look at this or are active, but on the off chance that you do and are I want to tell you how much I love and appreciate this story. The characterization and plot were great and I absolutely fell in love with Harry and Jared. I'm so sad I won't ever see hem together. Thank you for your hard work. I'm going to favorite and follow this and hope someday you will update!
SupernaturalHearts chapter 20 . 7/23
This is my first HP/Bones fic and it is absolutely brilliant. I do hope that you continue one day.
Maddi370 chapter 13 . 6/28
Andy you evil evil person
You are one of my fav authors and u r totally making this unconventional crossover work
Maybe2Morrow chapter 1 . 5/19
Miss this story so much! Can we all hope for an update sometime soon? Please? Lol
And this is the chapter you choose to stop writing. Well, I am grateful that it did not end like the Gravedigger chapter did.
Will GD reappear?