Reviews for Yanked from the UK
Simply put: Harry / Jared. Please.
Honestly, they won't be cute together (Harry and Sweets). I'd much rather see him with Hodgins, mr. Nigel Murreu or that cute blond intern, Bray or something. But, that's just me.
lavida134 chapter 20 . 6/29
Love it and hate it in equal parts hahahaha poor harry now He will have to work with booth I wonder how he will going on with that leaving aside the beautiful friendship of teddy and parker * - * is beautiful leaving that aside goes to my favorites I hope to see you soon at the new chapter soon, we read byee
indanthrene-gecko chapter 20 . 6/19
This is great. I love how you write the characters;you have a good grasp on their personalities. Personally, I like Sweets/Harry better than Jared/Harry. Will be interesting to see how you deal with the interns. I really liked the chapter where Brennan and Cam were arguing about adding the 7th intern and Bones was trying to negotiate.
I hope daisy and sweets don't get engaged or have a kid together like in the show. More chapters please
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 20 . 6/11
Het back here and update! Pleasssseee! I'll give you a cookie or cake or pie! Which ever you prefer if you update soon!
SilverStreaksofStardust chapter 20 . 5/31
if only this story was updated...
PonderingLady chapter 20 . 5/29
Really love this story, please continue it! Please please please, I can't wait for what the next chapter will have.
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
caligirl97 chapter 20 . 1/27
Okay I just found this and I have fallen in love with it. Please update again soon! I really need more of this amazing story you've created.
sarayaliz chapter 20 . 1/27
Soo good
Update!
Plez?!
Ysarose chapter 20 . 1/16
Here is my one little review... I am greatly endeared to this tale of Messr. Harry Potter-Black and would quite look forward to the cont. unfolding of this lovely tale. I have a Bachelor's Degree in English and am currently studying Linguistics; so if you are in need I offer my proofreading and editing skills. If not, I would also happily virtually sit beside you and prod you through a 100k more words because I am rather obsessed with the first 100k and it would be a terribly depressing deprivation for this tale to go unfinished. I appreciate your writing and thank you for sharing!
tabala chapter 20 . 1/4
Please this needs to continue?!
Bryn chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Um... are you dead? :/
RyderrRalph chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
I love the story and can't wait for more. Hopefully you will post more because you are a brilliant writer.
2,752 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »