Reviews for Yanked from the UK
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 20 . 4/13
It's very interesting, enjoyable read. Hope jared gets involved more.
The elusive shadow chapter 20 . 4/13
Like the story and the thought you put into the dialogue and the interaction between even minor characters.
That said I must say that I think that Harry Potter is acting very OOC. He feels very passive and it is a bit annoying that you haven't let him have any emotional maturing since he was 15. That and the fact that Andromeda treats him as if he was a 15 year old and not an adult is not giving any confidence in his abilites. You keep saying that he is a powerful auror wizard but they way you are portraying him constantly one only get the feeling he would mess up as soon as something bad happens.

Lastly the whole reveal thing. Why is the american ministry of magic deciding wether or not they should scrap the statute of secrecy? What about the Bulgarian Ministry of Magic? The russian, the chinese and the French? Don't they have a say in the matter? Only because the war and the issue of blood purity was solved in Britain doesn't mean that the rest of magical Europe is following the same development. Furthermore, it was the International Confederation of Wizards who together agreed on the secrecy. I'm sure a major change such as this would be preceded by some major political lobbying.
And what about all the other magical creatures? What does the veelas and the goblin think?

And is it really a good thing to reveal the secrecy? Imagine all the bad sides of humanity. All the war and terrorism. What if magic was involved in the mix as well?
pj.hp.sh.a.dw.fangirl.CHOCCY.2 chapter 20 . 4/12
this is awesome
I don't normally read bones fan fiction as I have never watched it in my life but this is great
jeanette9a chapter 20 . 3/24
giggle i wonder what the rest of the team will say to the fact harry is magical.
and i also wonder what parker's daddy would say to the fact that teddy's dad was a werewolf.
musme chapter 20 . 3/23
I love it!
moonprincess97524 chapter 20 . 3/10
Magic revile to the whole world?! Oh wow, this is big I thought it would just be to Harry's co-workers, but this is so much much much bigger. I do have to wonder though how some people would take to this news that work with Harry. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment to this wonderful wonderful story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 3/10
Thanks for the info about the dark mark although I do have to wonder how Harry got it as it was Riddle that was the one that gave them and the two had a connection to each other so the git would know that it was Harry and not someone else.
WolfWinks chapter 20 . 3/2
Absolutely amazing I really hope another update comes up soon as its been over a year since you last updated. I am in love with this story and I love how it still feels like the beginning even though its over 100,000 words and none of it was boring! Please please keep writing this amazing story
distopianmongoose chapter 20 . 3/1
Hey, This is by far one of my favorite harry potter/bones crossovers. Love the character interactions and the story moves at a really enjoyable pace. Cant wait to see what happens with the grave digger and the kidnapping suspect, and now magic/muggle cooperation. You spoil us!

i even don't mind harry being gay in this story, which is an achievement as i usually cant stand slash fics (nothing personal, just not my thing)
pikpocket chapter 20 . 3/1
Loved the last two chapters names!
DragonsBC chapter 20 . 2/28
So when do you involve Bones in the whole Magic/Muggle thing? And is this before or after she and Jack were trapped in the car by the Gravedigger?
A very good story and keep up the good work?
jayswing96 chapter 20 . 2/24
I can't wait for more!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 20 . 2/23
AWESOME WORK!
rosa chapter 20 . 2/10
I like the story and hope you update soon.
Islandmare chapter 20 . 2/5
Just re reading this for the 3rd time and still wishing that there was an update... It's such a good story if it's been adopted or moved is there any way someone could msg me?
2,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »