Reviews for The Maid of the Moor
Abelizsm chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
A truly enjoyable AU!
ViolaJane chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Quite the bodice ripper, this one. More good work.
Lovetb chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Awesome story!
virgomrs chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
A delightful tale, beautifully written. Thank you, I enjoyed it very much.
virgomrs chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I am enjoying this story very much so far. I too love the historical setting.
MarbledOrbWeaver chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Just read "Maid of the Moor" (greedily all at one sitting-a great story ranks right up there with chocolate) . I so enjoyed it! I thought there was to

be a sequel- maybe I have overlooked it somehow, but if not (pleading like five year old being denied chocolate) please do write one when you can!

Thanks!
Angiestl chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
I love love love this story! I've always had a fond spot for historical romance novels, no matter how accurate they are, and to find a Eric and Suki, in this case, story with a great historical kick to it is a dream come true! I only wish it was longer, though you did get everything in it that needed to be there. When I saw it was only 10 chapters I was worried it was going to be rushed, but it wasn't at all.

And I'm always happy for a story that puts Bill in a bad light, though the terrible treatment of Anna is never something I relish in (though I'm not saying that you shouldn't have written it, I understand why you did). I did guess that he had poisoned his wife and mother and Anna's grandmother. He's just so evil. I wondered about him being the highwayman but I thought surely Anna would have realized it if it was him. I did not guess that it was him leading the wreckers. Anyway, absolutely amazing story!
rmcrms5 chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
I'm enjoying your story
BethCullen27 chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
(This is a review of the entire story, as I read it one sitting after it's completion.)

I really enjoyed this story. I personally love English period pieces (books, movies, etc.)and so I thought this was perfect for me! I liked the story and your treatment of Eric and the Northmans was great. I love that he's a bit of a scoundrel, but has been redeemed by the love of our favorite lady.

I would have liked to see a few more chapters really exploring Eric and Anna's relationship both at the beginning and at the end, but I have seen some authors who expound indefinitely on the relationship and I find that more annoying than wishing for more.

Overall, a very enjoyable story. Maybe you could do an epilogue or a retelling through Eric's perspective? I would love more of these two characters!
misslavande chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
wonderfull story i've spent a great moment reading it
kleannhouse chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
oh i liked it very much... i sat down about 2 hours ago and finished all 10 chapters... i was said to see it end. thank you for this one... Kristie
JerSeaGal chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
Great story! Well written!
JerSeaGal chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
awww Eric's so sweet and understanding...Hate William!
JerSeaGal chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
That William! I think he's playing dirty! Where are you Eric?
JerSeaGal chapter 6 . 4/29/2011