Reviews for The Sixth Hour
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
THIS WAS WONDERFUL! I loved the dynamics in it and the way Chloe was portrayed. I especially loved Lex here to be quite honest. It actually made me want to see Chloe and Lex in the end instead of Chloe and Clark because he just seemed to appreciate her more. But I liked that Lex pushed her forward, that was awesome! Though in the end he sounded just very melancholy and that made me sad for him. Poor Lex :(

LOVELY STORY!
AnnabelleOdd chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Wow. That could easily be an episode in Smallville! That was REALLY good! You should SO be a writer for it! You could do a great job! Wow, you're really talented. -
Chantrea Johari chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
This was one of the first Smallville fics I read and it is still by far the best. Very good characterization of Lex. It is also one of the very few fics that invlove Lex and are not slashy. I luv this fic and I hope that you write more like it because it is wonderful. I can't even think of a word good enough to describe it. Anywayz, I am going to stop writing b4 I bore you 2 death. You're a wonderful writer. _

-WiccanAngel
jennnifus chapter 13 . 5/11/2002
This was a fabulous story. The plot was one of the most exceptionally well-written twisters I've read in a long time. Keep up the good work. :-)
autumn angel 01 chapter 14 . 4/1/2002
Wow. That was great. One of the best C/C fics I've ever read. I especially liked how everyone was in character.
ames chapter 14 . 4/1/2002
Ah, Tara. Same high quality as in the old L&C days... way to go. So bittersweet at the end. As usual, I just want to reach in and hug Lex.
divajean chapter 14 . 3/29/2002
just finished your fanfic- loved it! not too trashy, not too gushy. it had the true feel of actually watching an episode. A!
Kristin12 chapter 14 . 3/22/2002
Loved it! It was a really good story.
LJC chapter 14 . 3/22/2002
I just wanted to thank everybody for all your wonderful feedback, and I hope you enjoyed "The Sixth Hour." I've got a couple other ideas knocking around in my brain, but this was my very first "Smallville" story, and I'm so glad folks seemed to have enjoyed it! Thanks for making my first foray into the fandom so memorable.
Ryan chapter 14 . 3/21/2002
Another great chapter finished. I loved what you did in the last one. With Lex urging Chloe on. I thought that was sweet, and her final thoughts at the end of the chapter. I really enjoyed this chapter. I thought you did a wonderful job. Can't wait for the next update. . TTFN!~
Trekkie chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Hey,

I really enjoyed your story. Keep up the good work.
Taynna chapter 12 . 3/20/2002
wow! didn't see that one coming at all!

did lionel see what clark did? is ariel really judith or is she just REALLY messed up?

i can't wait to read the rest!
Khassa chapter 12 . 3/20/2002
Write more!
becs chapter 12 . 3/20/2002
Go Lionel! Who knew his aim was that good? I sure didn't! So she wasn't an evil twin... she was a clone... could we get any more MST3K? Don't worry, it's still very thrilling and well done!
Maveness chapter 12 . 3/20/2002
I'm dying over here! Oh come on, more! Too much suspense I tell you! Too much.