Reviews for Dead but Dreaming
twigggy chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Did... Did you just write Nemu *in-character*? In what is ostensibly an IshiNemu fic?

Well, there's a first for everything.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Interesting start. Darn, deadfic (or at least long dormant).
splintered reality chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
a good story with intresting
JuzSomeone chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
:O I wanna know more... Please update it (: I can't wait to see more of Ishida's and Nemu's interaction :P The mystery got me hooked too!
Ellisguy chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Oh, the romantic angst is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Loved the bit where Uryu had to "connect" with Nemu's spiritual core. Yeah, I think you captured the humor of the series very well with how you resolved that little dilemma (of course the center of her back! We weren't thinking anything "perverted", were we?). Smiles. Anyhow, you seem to have this well thought out, or at least where you want this to go. It's good that you are only releasing small elements at a time, it helps to build the anticipation. I'm looking forward to how you put it all together at the climax (although that seems a long way off). Also looking forward to what other surprises you may have in store.
Akytsu Frozen chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
hi there and great chapter but my only question is: after all the thing nemu and uryuu made to save him you are going to let him die? aa please spare his life and again great chapter see you later you rock.
Tiffany Park chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
LOL. Amigo/A Mi-Go! LOL. I love this story.

Please, please tell me that Azathoth or Shub-Niggurath is going to show up sometime? Yes, yes, I know, they're better kept in the background or shown only through short, shadowy glimpses...

It is also extremely well written, but you know, I'd expect that of any fanficcer who reads (and incorporates) Lovecraft's mythos.

Can't wait for the next part.
EmpressSaix chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Yes, you finaly updated. I was getting worried that you weren't going to continue. You story keeps getting better and better. I love the romance going on between Uryu and Nemu. *fan girl squeal*

Your doing an amazing job, as always please update soon.
Tiffany Park chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Cthulhu fhtagn!

Yes, I'm a Lovecraft buff, and tentacles have shown up in my own stories a little too often.

I'm going to watch this. Keep up the good work!
Tiffany Park chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
LOL! The Uryu, Nemu, and Soul Society vs. Cthulhu (and possibly other Great Old Ones?). Love it.

Great start.
Haddrell chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
I found it interesting to learn more about Nemus Zanpakuto. What I mainly liked was Uryus and Nemus effective teamwork. Merging their powers like this, it was fascinating to read but also amusing: Uryus troubles with embarrassment were very much in character.

Also this is a very well written chapter. I am looking forward to find out what is moving around out there :).
sayume214 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Mmm, i never would've guessed you'd depict her thinking Mayuri treating her like that as something alright. I mean, she accepts it, but so many depict her as an inward victim more blatantly. I think this makes more sense though.

And wow, Uryuu was such a pimp! XD
Akytsu Frozen chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Great fic and good choice in the pairing letss see how many chapters til the romance beggins soo you gained a loyal folower for this fic see ya later amn!
Haddrell chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
I often find descriptions boring but you managed to describe the changing characteristics in the soul society outside of the Seiretei in a way I found very interesting. It felt a bit like exploring a part of the Bleach universe we havent seen a lot of. I am curious what I will discover in future chapters.

Like Uryu I am curious about Nemus sword and its powers. The insights I got so far are making me curious. With Mayuri as her father/creator I think it is a good choice to give it a creepy, dangerous edge.

I am looking forward to find out who the injured man is and what part he will have in this story.
A True Albino Dragon chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
This is extremely well written and gripping. The simple interactions between the characters are perfect, while the mystery they are discovering is very interesting. I hope you update soon.