Reviews for Figuring Out Family
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Nice job :)
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Somehow this is the first story that I've read of Severus being Harry's father and I found it to be beautifully-written, the fact that you laced humor in it made it a very light story, not too much darkness. Great story all in all :)
EndlesslySnape chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Awww. For a moment I was afraid that Snape would never accept Harry or Hadius...But at the end everything seemed to be as it should be. I realy liked your story, and I hope you can make a sequel, I think it has a lot of potential. Keep up the great work!
Pilgrim Grey chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Erm...I may be a bit slow, but could a story be both humour and angst? I thought that they are as different as night and day?

Anyways, it is a very good story. Touching and realistic.
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
WOW! What a start. Excellent.
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
*sniff sniff* Such a good story. Truly amazing. Just the right touch of humor to keep me from going into depression, but sad enough to make sure it wasn't crazy hyper-parody-disgusting.
Alex chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Wow! Harry let that abusive bastard off easily! It should take more than a few pretty (and empty)words to forgive him for years of abuse. After all. words prove nothing other than how well you speak. It is only by seeing those words backed up by congruent actions that can rebuild the trust that Snape destroyed with every abusive word and action.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
it was a good one shot thanks keep up the great work
Lady Hailie chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Cant wait for the Second chapter and I love the story