Reviews for Why her
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I've read some similar fred and George fanfics like this, but this was the first padma and parvarti one. I loved it, it was so beautiful, excellent job!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was very emotional. The memories of Padma were very sweet and I like the little backstory you gave the two of them. And McGonagall at the end rules! Nice job with this!
Hawki chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Usual grammar and punctuation errors, but I'll spare you a rant on that. Good fic overall-interesting concept, and it's applied well.
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh, this is sweet - a tribute to Padma. And so true, at the end, honoring the dead by living.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Aw, this was sad. Poor Parvati! There were some mistakes with grammar, but I still liked it - the best line was, "My face will never let me forget that. Every time I look in the mirror, I see Padma staring back at me." Nice job.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
It's a beautiful, heartbreaking story. I really felt bad for Parvati. It was very moving, I liked the encounter with McGonagall, it brought more depth to Parvati's sorrow. Great job! I loved it. (it could have been a great Comp answer...)
you were the ocean chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
*Sigh* *Single tear falls down cheek*

I am saddened. Loved it!
A J chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
"Whew ... now you know how I felt after 'Mina got hit by lightning from Nerissa," Will told the rest of W.i.t.c.h.

"Or how I'd feel if something happened to Lillian," Cornelia added.

"Yeah, but she's not actually your twin, Corny," Irma smirked.

"No, more like a mini-me," the blonde Guardian replied, waving her hair out behind her. "And don't call me Corny."

"What about Lillian?" a new voice asked from the doorway. They all turned to find the Cooks' boarder Hermione Weasley peeking in on them in Taranee's room.

"Nothing, Teach," Will told her. "Just the usual sibling sniping." Hermione grinned at them.

"You five remind me of my old schoolmates back in Britain. My best friend had six siblings growing up, and we got earload after earload of life with no privacy and constant practical jokes amongst them."

"Urgh," Taranee groaned. "The Weasley daughter, the one who married your friend Harry, right?" She could sympathize with Ginevra to no end. "I'm just thankful that I only ever had Peter to contend with." She turned back to her friends. "Hermione's sister-in-law is the youngest of seven, and all the rest are boys," she explained. Irma groaned her own sympathy.

"Speaking of school, how's Lillian doing in class?" Cornelia asked. Hermione was a guest lecturer at Salem Sorcery Prep, where Lillian was going for her magical education now that she was eleven.

"Okay ... has anybody ever checked her for hyperactivity? She'd probably be better if she could sit still longer, according to her professors," Hermione replied.

"She's hyper?" Cornelia asked. "We'd never noticed ... Of course, it's hard to tell when her regular babysitter can run rings around her anyway, and that's WITHOUT the sugar-rush ..." She turned to glare at Hay Lin good-naturedly, who just giggled and shrugged.

"Oh boy, whatta we tell her cat?" Irma asked, rolling her eyes.

"Or her boyfriend," Will dug, elbowing the brunette Water-girl. It was no secret that before she'd left for her boarding school, Lillian had been carrying a major crush on Irma's brother Chris, much to Irma and Cornelia's dismay. Irma just swung back to the computer screen.

"Reviewing," she said stiffly, studiously ignoring the topic to the other's laughing delight. She clicked the button.

"What are you guys reading?" Hermione asked, looking over the five younger women's heads at the screen. "What's Fanfiction?"

Uh-oh ... Hay sent to the others.

Great story Yellow. As a twin myself, I can heartily empathize with Parvati. Good emotional range for the memories, too, & I like the candle touch. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.