Reviews for Requiem For The Beast
Great chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I would say, Melody of the movie. By the way, Love it. Looking forward to more!
InsanitySilver chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ah, Melody!

You're style made this story a joy to read. If you wrote this two years ago I can't wait to see how you write now.

I thought the idea behind it was clever. It really made me think about how the progression of time can destroy tradition. Your take on Melody was interesting and, at least to me, believable. The ending made me happy.

Overall, lovely and fulfilling one shot!
LadyGreatSkullZero chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Fantastic! Such a different and interesting concept. I really really enjoyed it. I fell you described Melody's feelings so well that I can relate to her: the idea of your whole life being one routine, one continuous cycle, and the thrill of starting anew.

I was enthralled in your writing, you didn't lose me for a second. And the ending paragraphs was a sublime finish! It makes me feel like when I first watched Pokemon 2000 and heard the stories of Lugia before finally seeing him for the first time. Such magical nostalgia 3

I remember when I caught him on Silver... You've made me feel six years younger again!

Oops, sorry to waffle. Overall, a lovely brilliant and unique story. I would have never thought Melody might feel this way - but it makes perfect sense. A fantastic one shot!
Kissy Fishy chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Melody! It's Melody! I'm so smarticle!
XxdreamcapsulexX chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I think the main character was from a pokemon movie...

I watched it a long time ago, and can't remember either the movie or the girl's name.

I think there was a talking slowking in it too...

But good job!