Reviews for Secrets
Ghost of Love chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
reviewreviewreview! Ok so yes good ) I am a little confused by some of the things... canon etc... BUT it has been so long since the last chapter that what happened in previous ones was hazy in my memory... so perhaps i should reread them P
commandingskipper23 chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
great chapterrr (: although i don't like snape, it was well written (: xx
pimentoplane chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
This is a truly beautiful story. You've obviously put a lot of effort into this, showing us how the characters have evolved and how complex they are. It's wonderful. So wonderful. I'm wondering a bit about the format. I gather this is 5th year, since Severus has never called her a mudblood yet and since she's not head girl? Either way, I'm beyond delighted to see where this is going. I love LilyJames.
WobblyJelly chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
YAY! YOU UPDATED! I can't for the last chapter, to see how it all finally goes down. Are Lily and James going to get together in the last chapter? Because JK Rowling said that they only start dating in seventh year. Still, it's your story.
Grown Up Ron chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
I was really pretty dissappointed in Lily being willing to betray Remus's secret like that after swearing she wouldn't. Lily isn't all that loyal is she?

The Princes tale montage left a lot of less flattering stuff out.
Weaselredhair chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
I like it no I don't like it I love it. I really like your James and Lily action. Please make it soon that they kiss. I just found out about this fic today and I'm just dying for them to kiss and tell each other that they love each other. I normally don't really like dramas. Especially Asian dramas they are just the worst. But you have just opened my eyes. I think you used alot descriptive words and you've shown Lily getting to really know James as a normal person. I just don't like Lily and James yelling at each other they should be loving not fighting. I really think you could write your own book someday. And remember use your talent for good. Thanks to listening on my feedback.
marisedgewood chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
The story is moving along so well! You're doing a great job! I wish you updated more often, but honestly, I understand exactly what you meant in the Author's Note. Keep up the great work!

PS-I will accept those imaginary redvines on my trip to Pigfarts in my galaxy-traversing rocketship to Mars. :)
Lady of the Witty Remarks chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Amazing! I loved it so much! D

I have no idea how anyone can write that well... you had me hanging on to every word, and let me tell you THAT never happens. D
undecided1996 chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
wowie wowie wow this story is amazing plz update soon i want to know how lpin reacts haha r an amazing writer :D cant wait for nxt chapter
wolftracks17 chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
Please update soon! This story is amazing. I can't wait for her conversation with Remus.
Lady of the Witty Remarks chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
I have no words to describe the amazing, awe-inspiring way you made that so realistic, so... D
Annunminuialiel chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
AMAZING! Your story is absolutely wonderful. If JK Rowling were to write it, it'd be this. Your characters are complex and realistic and I love how you are playing out James and Lily with Remus' secret. Brilliant.
seriouslyblak chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
love it!
seriouslyblak chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Sirus cant be...he shouldnt be...plz change it! it just freaks me out
Manapply chapter 7 . 2/26/2011