Reviews for Overlord Naruto: Unleashed
Good job
dwl chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
more chapters please
Drake0x chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
love the fik as usual though this line "''Someone has awaken this Shinsei to whom which the link was lost. Reborn let the original come and claim me" does that mean its a clone of naruto or he's the original?
deltabeta26 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Bwahaha! Wooldore! You made Naruto keep naming minions wooldore? Yes! Oh, hehe, but back to the point of reviewing. This was a really good chapter, the first boss battle was oddly epic even if it was naruto against a fat sack of puss. . .literally. I also, as previously mentioned, enjoyed the little tangents Naruto went on when the "red shirt" minion was killed. The last bit with rose and that book was just the cherry on top, like I said before, I really liked this chapter.
deltabeta26 chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Ah yes, I forget how easy this has become for Naruto, almost stupidly so. . . .Xenomorphs, Predators, Minions, all in just one world. . . .I would like to know who that woman who just appeared was before anything else, she seems familiar but I just can't seem to put my finger on it.

Seeing all of this though. . . .son of a b!tch I need to create a villain. Out of all the oc's I've sent you, none can come close to matching his power, none. Five hundred kage bunshin summoned on a whim? The only big players I know about that can seemingly match his full power are silv, hate, alkino and that bio experiment wolverine hulk guy who recently showed up. So we have skill, history, versatility and power. I once tried to send you a puppet guy but looking back that was horrible and unlikely. . . .can you get back to me on this? I. . .I want your help to make this son of a b!tch, this dastardly b#stard to rule all dastardly b#stards. I want your input and help to make another villain for the series.
deltabeta26 chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Fitting indeed. I can easily see Naruto succeeding and conquering everything with ease, I played a bit of overlord so I know a lot of things from the begining and I can honestly say that this first chapter went swimingly. Gnarl's personlity was just right, I can see Naruto already working his magic. Yes, I can see this being almost too easy for him.
Anon chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Because you write awsome stories and I love the overlord serice I came up with a story idea insted of naruto being a overlord after the sceond over lord game why not make him the over lord from overlord 2 with the misstreses and the neather world tower if you think it's a good idea,thanks. Sorry about any spelling errors.
Anon chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Although I prefer betaing stuff I can understand, I could beta some of your stories. PM me and we could discuss it.
LunarCatNinja chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
K, and I agree with what you said. W
Goldrune09 chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
cool story, hope you update soon
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Nice, as always, and I can't WAIT to see what's next! W
shadow juubi overlord chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Please update soon!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Ah the joys of parenthood