Reviews for JohnnyBoy
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
John's reaction to bullying is sweet, but Sherlock's is probably the healthiest in some ways.
But John's is still more awesome...
Carri007 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
excellent!-all three of your creep-freak-johnny boy stories are.
toeki chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
i love the backstoy you gave him though a lot of writers give john a backstory of having a violent father who beats his mum...

but your skilled writing makes it an amazing read.

my favourite lines:

"right now he had some blokes from the village standing over him going through his satchel while he curled trembling and bruised into a ball trying to be invisible."

"As the sounds of a full blown fight began, Harry started her walk home. Those boys were twice Johnny's size, and there were three of them, so it might take him a little longer than usual"

"NATO could wait; this was the man who was at his little brother's back, which to Mycroft, took precedent over other matters like national security." -i like how this line shows mycrofts concern and love for sherlock.

"Quite simply, it appeared that the Head without a Heart, had just inadvertently acquired one in spite of himself."-we have a relation to the famous"ill-burn-the-heart-out of-you" from TGG here:)
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Yep, the Watson I know would never just walk past a scene like that. It makes me love him even more!
starting anew chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
You are fantastic. You really are.
sudoku chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
It's your new stalker again.

Wow, your Watson is always pretty badass in your story, I like that. I still need to read the rest of the trilogy of course.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Very good liked this spin on it. Different enough to want to see more. Do enjoy your police surgeon stories though. Have you seen Study in Pink? Did not think we could see it yet in the states. If so how may I ask.
TheBeth chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Wow! So happy that you wrote this. Just shows that something good can come out of something bad if you're willing to think over it.
LittlePippin76 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I like this; it's very nicely written.

Agent ERA chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Awwwe, I loved it. Please write more?
reflekshun chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Barty, you and Catain Facepalm really provided a great read. It was very interesting. Thank you for sharing.
Faithful Bozwell chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Nicely done! It fits Freeman's incarnation of a modern Watson to a tee. Including Harry was a great touch. My favorite line: "Nato could wait." Brilliant - love it - write more!