Reviews for The Blonde and the Brunette
deamonlovett4850 chapter 44 . 12/15/2012
Good thing Daniel is not like the Judge Turpin of the musical and Sweeney is showing the right emotion.
EleKat chapter 46 . 8/7/2012
I just read this whole story and it is Awesome! Please update soon! And will there be any sweenett?
Justagirlwithafringe chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Great story! I love how you have added in another daughter 'Rose' it's a brilliant idea. In the movie Lucy and Johanna just seemed so different to Sweeney Todd, it is a lot better to include a daughter who is much more like him. Fantastic work :D
minnesotarose13 chapter 45 . 9/26/2011
poor Rose! /:
Narcissaist chapter 45 . 8/30/2011
I LOVE your story! please post again soon! 3
ToddLover13 chapter 45 . 8/24/2011
NEW REVIEWER!

Omg I can't believe Daniel died. Poor Rose. Update soon please!
wintmint4 chapter 45 . 8/22/2011
Daniel is dead? Poor Rose! And, I'd like to be a drama teacher in the U. K., I think:) Awesome update! I went back to school three days ago... It sucks royal hippogriff! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your last bit of summer!
JDeppIsMyLovely chapter 45 . 8/22/2011
I would teach English in England :) and it's ok for the late update :)
Kira chapter 44 . 8/15/2011
AMAZING STORY! I Love it so much! :3 :) :D

and my favorite way to say hello is "YELLO?"

MNRose chapter 44 . 7/26/2011
sorry this is sooo late but I loved the chapter, as usual (: & i say hello "HEYHEYHEY(:" or i say "heller." with much ephisis on the "r". (:
wintmint4 chapter 44 . 7/2/2011
Awwwww toby gets a birthday!:) i love this story 3 great job!
Magenta7Starling chapter 44 . 6/26/2011
Wow. This is just . . . awesome. I love the alternate universe, the OC, and the fact that judge Turpin is a good guy. Though I do love Rose, and Mrs. Lovett, I think that Johanna and Toby are my foavorites in the story, beause you've developed them into characters we don't see in the movie.

Oh, and the way I say hello . . . it's a little politically incorrect. It's an inside joke that came from an episode of South Park (so what else would it be besides politically incorrect) and it's said, "Haroo!"
NicolieTheFace chapter 44 . 6/24/2011
YOU FINALLY UPDATED /sob

Ages ago, but whatever, I'm slow.

I loved this chapter! It was so sweet, and it's nice to see Toby finally really feel so happy with his family.

My favorite way to say hello... well, I usually don't say hello. Hahaha. I just say "Haaaaay."
JDeppIsMyLovely chapter 44 . 6/16/2011
I say hello like 'ello! And I love the chapter! I know how it is with school so I understand, finals are crazy! :)
xDazedandConfusedX chapter 44 . 6/16/2011
It varies between: Howdy, 'ello!, and hey there...lol

And I did notice a few mistakes-but I understand, what with the end of school stuff. Keep it up, I love this story soo much ;)