Reviews for Don't know what you have, until its gone
znb1804 chapter 12 . 1/6
I love this story! I just want them to end up together!
katscratch2.0 chapter 12 . 1/6
Its not a messed up story i loved it and wish you would continue.
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Wow everybody hates Edward but what about Bella? She is just as pathetic because she is using Jake and is simply planning on cheating on him. She was hurt by Edward and now she wants to do the same to Jake in a worse way. I'm sorry but in what way is she the victim or even better than Edward. She is just as selfish as he was.
Hoa chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
I love your story. I was getting into it. Sorry to here pulling this story.
stormy315 chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
great chapter...i hope you will continue with this story...
dev12586 chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
No I really did like this story :(
kfoll chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
He deserves evry agonising, painful moment.
shortstuff628 chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Sorry to hear you are pulling the story. I have really been enjoying it, especially since I haven't read one with this plot before :) . Can't wait to read more of your work.
berdb chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
He needs professional help.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
you might want to really read this chapter, nothing, absolutely nothing makes sense unless it is written by a teenager who has never experienced life.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
If you want us to stop hating on your Edward, stop writing him as such a total cunt!
hardygirl87 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Poor Bella. Can't wait for more
MaryMary123 chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Good night.. Why give the story away? Read it enjoy learning as you go..
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
This is a nice start, few errors but nice story! Hope you keep it up
create3333 chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
I look forward to finding out his this ends. Just because I don't care for Edward in this story doesn't mean I don't like the story. The edited version sounds interesting as I would be happier with a more mature Edward than this child that doesn't know his own mind and throws B away for no reason that I can decipher. He can tell himself all he wants that he understands her reactions and that he is selfish but that doesn't mean much when he shows no growth. He still doesn't seem to comprehend that he cheated on B emotionally with Leah and doesn't want B but thinks no one else should either. What a peach.

Look forward to the next chapter!