Reviews for Worthy of the Name
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Ah! It's quite adorable!
Starlight Pheonix chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was awesome! You're a really good author! Love it!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
It's a very intersting perspective. Sesshmaru does care about Inuyasha. I like it good job
Suki65656 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
AWWWW! SESSHY WUVED LITTLE INU-KUN SOOOOO F*CKING MUCH! he thought dat if he showed kindness and love for his brother, people would find out his weakness an' use inu-kun againest him. so much to his to disliking, he had to be cold and cruel to him. on the inside, though, it wuz tearing him apart to see how much he hurts his beloved brother! (sobs)

SESSHOMARU: did she just call me 'sesshy'?

INUYASHA: well a least its better than 'Fluffy' or ' '.

SESSHOMARU: (opens mouth to speak, than closes it to think) Well yes i suppose...
forehead slapper chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
a "raging ball of hyper-active fur." :P you could make a hull fanfic with just that. haha love it!
Kira chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Dude! I love you! This story is amazing!
DameM chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Brilliant. Truly, this is a work of art. It demonstrates something I have always wondered about and I don't think any brother fic that I've ever read comes close to this in terms of keeping both demons in character while adding a history to them we never get to see. Add to that the depth of introspection Sesshoumaru goes through and it's worthy of one of those fanfiction awards for sure. If I knew how to nominate you for one, I'd do it. I hope to read more of your stories with the same quality in the future.

Sincerely, DameM