Reviews for The Gryffindor Writer
jensteed chapter 23 . 1/11
I'm enjoying the story a lot and I love the idea behind it but it could really use a beta. There are an awful lot of spelling and grammatical errors which pull down the tone of the story, and some parts need tidying up. I'm not trying to sound harsh or have a go at you, I really am having a great time reading it. I can't wait to see where it all goes :)
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
holy shit
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 46 . 2/23/2014
I enjoyed reading this, but I'm not sure if i will read the sequel. I thought this story was very well written and I am thankful you gave the names and authors and facts proper credit.
Freak of a Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
You would not believe how many times I come back and read this story. It is so good. I read it, bookmark it and leave it for a few months until I kind of forget the plot. Each time I reread it I fall in love with it all over again. Until the end that is. I get to the end, I check your profile, see that you haven't updated the sequel and I hate you for it. But I still hold out hope that maybe someday when I come back and reread it and I check your profile afterwards, 'The Gryffindor Slave' will be completed. Please complete it. I do understand though if you have completely given up on the story, but could you please send me a short summary of what you thought might happen. Pretty, pretty please.

I know I said I hated you, but that can't be further from the truth. I adore this story (No matter how much I hate the cliffhanger) and so by extension I adore you for writing it. It is a fantastic piece. I love how you actually have a plot because a lot of BDSM fics don't. It is amazing to find a story that actually shows there is more to the lifestyle than just sex. I think your version of Snape is incredibly refreshing. I really enjoyed you showing his playful, tender side. I also love the fact that he's a complete novice.

You should be so proud of this fic because it is fan-fucking-tastic. It is the type of fic I would put on par with 'For the Potion Master's Amusement' which is my all time favourite. Give me an ending to this fic and it just might have some competition ;)
ShinDongHeeVegeta chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Aw
ShinDongHeeVegeta chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Hehe he is a guy...
Resa Aureus chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
You are an incredible and honest writer. It's refreshing to read a plot-driven story where it's made clear that BDSM isn't just about the sex, but trust and consensuality. It's beautiful in the right light and you're capturing that. Thank you. Awesome story :) onto the next chapter!
annarolls chapter 45 . 7/11/2012
This is really good! I love the haunting feel of it. The chapters are a little short though and I wish that they can be longer.

Keep up the great work and I will be looking forward to the sequel!
SNAPE38 chapter 45 . 4/6/2012
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE HOTTEST STORY I HAVE EVER EVER READ

THANKS!

WHEN IS THE NEXT STORY COMING PLEASE PLEASE LET IT BE SOON!
wandamarie chapter 46 . 3/24/2012