Reviews for Slice of Heaven
Mockingburns chapter 31 . 1/2
please, please write more
riverraiden chapter 31 . 10/28/2016
This is an incredible story and I feel a little sad that it's not completed. I'll just have to hope for eventual completion... in the meantime, I can try reading some of your other stories!
Lucondri chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I absolutely LOVED this story. It ends abruptly but if you say you will update then that's amazing! Gives me an excuse to reread it. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 8/3/2016
Personally, I've really enjoyed reading this story. I think I saw that the last time it was updated was quite I few years ago. I would love to read the rest. It's very well written with the perfect balance of exciting events and explaining normal every day life. Thanks for the read :)
Guest chapter 31 . 5/6/2016
Seems to end a bit suddenly but I love it! I like the concept and explanation
Inumaru12 chapter 31 . 12/29/2015
I know it's been years since you've updated this fic but I'm just glad that you keep it posted because honestly this is my favorite Animal Crossing fic. It was such a interesting idea and you had a really great plot going and I was always wondering what was gonna happen with Loki and all. I almost wish I could read your notes/pick your brain about what you had planned but it's been so long you probably don't remember/don't have notes. Thank you for this fic and keeping it up! It's nice to re-read this after such a longtime.

Inumaru12
TheFormGirl chapter 31 . 5/1/2015
ok, i took a LONG break from this story (i had finished it so far) and i read other fanfics. i noticed your story has the BEST grammar out of all the others (exept for Lighty7's lightfury stories(on this site) her grammar is pretty much the same). i really enjoyed the story so far, im gonna check out your other stories now, bye for now!
Zarina3908 chapter 22 . 4/5/2015
I don't know if you still need questions about New leaf Answered, or if I'd really be able to help all that much, but you are more than welcome to ask.
TheFormGirl chapter 30 . 3/29/2015
did i say ch 8 last time? i meant ch 28. im on ch 30 now. i read fast XD
TheFormGirl chapter 28 . 3/29/2015
this is really good! just finished ch 8. i read this WAAAYYY after it was made XD you did a good job with this! think you could make a sonic fanfic?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/24/2015
are you doing OC charectors or just town names? If town name Hershi
dekomazuda.kt chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Hm. I was thinking perhaps whenever you "shake hands" you could say "I shook paws with", or "I shook wings with" to make it easier and you could apply it to hooves or whatever else obviously. I haven't read far enough along to see if anyone else has recommended that. Also, I love Bob! xD

Anyways if you want to message me back I have skype and gmail. I'm not one to rag on another writer and run.

Skype: tehkatiemonster
Decrowned chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Very interesting might be worth reading more!
Kuri chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
It was so cool to read an Animal Crossing story! It was very creative and interesting, except towards the end. Here are my critiques:

1.) The ending of the story is so random! I guess it fits into the theme of Animal Crossing where the game never truly ends. I was hoping there would be a more satisfying wrap-up of the story.

2.) I would have loved to see more of a personal development within the main character. She remained static the whole time. She seemed surprisingly uncaring that everyone she loves is back on Earth, whereas she can never see them again. I would have liked more to go into the "dream" where she meets her husband and children, or at least somehow have one of them come to Animal Crossing too. I never really got the emotional satisfaction I was craving in the story. Also, it was so lame when Monique moved away. They were best friends, the last bonds of the mortal world that they had left, and yet Monique just moved away so uneventfully. Again, lack of satisfaction on my part.

3.) I guess I was kind of hoping to see more of the love life of the main character ;)

4.) The main character had NO sense of humor which was annoying. Every time someone would joke she would just say, "You're right," or "Actually," so sterile.

5.) A lot of the same verbs were used over and over again which also got on my nerves. Like "pointed", "put her hand to her chin", etc. It felt like the same boring dialogue over and over again which I suppose is also another point of Animal Crossing. It got hard to read towards the end because of the repetition and boring among characters did not vary much.

6.) It was funny how all of the animals are only eating American picnic food. Pasta salad, cakes, etc. They all reminded me of middle-aged people American people. Which again, I suppose is the point because the main character is a middle-aged American woman?

On the other hand, I like the way you involved readers' towns in the story. I also liked it when the angels would come visit the town. Why couldn't the Swan character come visit at all? It was also cool the way you used real characters from the game. It definitely had me wanting to play Animal Crossing some more. What ever happened to Rodeo? He was the only original character still in your town yet he's not in the ending of the story at all.
hannahbanana chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
Ii loved this story SO much! It will defenetly be recomended to others by me! Hope you can do more just as good stories in the future. 6 stars out of 5 for me!