Reviews for Slice of Heaven
Zarina3908 chapter 22 . 4/5
I don't know if you still need questions about New leaf Answered, or if I'd really be able to help all that much, but you are more than welcome to ask.
TheFormGirl chapter 30 . 3/29
did i say ch 8 last time? i meant ch 28. im on ch 30 now. i read fast XD
TheFormGirl chapter 28 . 3/29
this is really good! just finished ch 8. i read this WAAAYYY after it was made XD you did a good job with this! think you could make a sonic fanfic?
are you doing OC charectors or just town names? If town name Hershi
dekomazuda.kt chapter 6 . 3/17
Hm. I was thinking perhaps whenever you "shake hands" you could say "I shook paws with", or "I shook wings with" to make it easier and you could apply it to hooves or whatever else obviously. I haven't read far enough along to see if anyone else has recommended that. Also, I love Bob! xD

Anyways if you want to message me back I have skype and gmail. I'm not one to rag on another writer and run.

Skype: tehkatiemonster
Queen Of Anime and Manga chapter 1 . 2/16
Very interesting might be worth reading more!
Kuri chapter 31 . 2/5
It was so cool to read an Animal Crossing story! It was very creative and interesting, except towards the end. Here are my critiques:

1.) The ending of the story is so random! I guess it fits into the theme of Animal Crossing where the game never truly ends. I was hoping there would be a more satisfying wrap-up of the story.

2.) I would have loved to see more of a personal development within the main character. She remained static the whole time. She seemed surprisingly uncaring that everyone she loves is back on Earth, whereas she can never see them again. I would have liked more to go into the "dream" where she meets her husband and children, or at least somehow have one of them come to Animal Crossing too. I never really got the emotional satisfaction I was craving in the story. Also, it was so lame when Monique moved away. They were best friends, the last bonds of the mortal world that they had left, and yet Monique just moved away so uneventfully. Again, lack of satisfaction on my part.

3.) I guess I was kind of hoping to see more of the love life of the main character ;)

4.) The main character had NO sense of humor which was annoying. Every time someone would joke she would just say, "You're right," or "Actually," so sterile.

5.) A lot of the same verbs were used over and over again which also got on my nerves. Like "pointed", "put her hand to her chin", etc. It felt like the same boring dialogue over and over again which I suppose is also another point of Animal Crossing. It got hard to read towards the end because of the repetition and boring among characters did not vary much.

6.) It was funny how all of the animals are only eating American picnic food. Pasta salad, cakes, etc. They all reminded me of middle-aged people American people. Which again, I suppose is the point because the main character is a middle-aged American woman?

On the other hand, I like the way you involved readers' towns in the story. I also liked it when the angels would come visit the town. Why couldn't the Swan character come visit at all? It was also cool the way you used real characters from the game. It definitely had me wanting to play Animal Crossing some more. What ever happened to Rodeo? He was the only original character still in your town yet he's not in the ending of the story at all.
hannahbanana chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
Ii loved this story SO much! It will defenetly be recomended to others by me! Hope you can do more just as good stories in the future. 6 stars out of 5 for me!
castleinthestar chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Omg...I love this story so far!
This is a really awesome look at the darker side of AC... like, this fic is AMAZING. Keep writing! :D
billcipherforever chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Please update, because this is a really great story
AzureSkyTower chapter 31 . 6/13/2014
This story is wonderful, definitely one of my favorite stories I've ever read. There were a few spelling errors but given that the letters are right next to each other on the keyboard, its obviously a typo. I honestly expected Loki to appear and Nadia to just be like sit down, have a piece of cake, and don't mess with ANYTHING.

This story honestly made me start playing the game again, and of course I started a new game and got three starting neighbors who all were obsessed with fossils.
I got patty, Jr wort (or something like that) and tank. The first person to move in surprisingly was Monique.

Is hybrid flower growing actually an element in the game because i have had no luck. I've noticed that you haven't updated in a while witch saddens me, and I hope you decide to get back into the swing of things and start posting more chapters.

Anyway you are a wonderful writer and I hope to see more in the future.
Nickdellarossa chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Are you gonna update this any more!
Nickdellarossa chapter 31 . 5/31/2014
I loves this story so much! Will yo be writing any more?
Zylexiaa chapter 31 . 4/27/2014
I just wanted to tell you that this is one of my favourite stories. It's been a while since you last updated, but I'm hoping that you've not stopped writing this one.

Hoping that you update soon!
Correction chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
This has confused me before but I've reread this story a few times to notice the mistake. You accidentally described Pecan as Static in this chapter - purple squirrel with yellow markings. In later chapters you described her as being brown like she's supposed to be.