Reviews for Rusty's Legacy
iggle731 chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
This was soooo good. Each letter made sense for each person and it was just so fantastic. I cried so much. I also like Grace. And I'm glad that Rusty will always be Spitter, not that I had any doubts that he would be. This was just sooo good. I'm glad I read it.
Nerd.Is.A.Compliment chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
Wow...That was amazing!

I don't review very often, but this story deserved one. :D
This story was incredible. I loved it!
I actually cried during it, which is saying something.
Thank you for writing this story.

Lizzy
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
This chapter made me cry. It was very touching, and i felt like i was the little girl who had lost her uncle. I love this show and fell in love with all the characters in Greek. Funny enouh, I havent even finished reading the rest of the chapers. But i just had to tell you how i felt and, thank you for your beautifully written story line to keep our favorite characters alive!
I'm not quite sure who you are? Nonetheless, please submit this to the creator of Greek and hopefully they will use this to bring them back! Thank you.. you're brilliant!
Angela Valverde
CarolineSC chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
Thank you for sharing this story with the FanFiction world. It is different than any of the other stories I have read so far in the fact that a main character passes away, and while that is devasting. This was a well written story.

I loved Alana's character, that she is just like Rusty. I am glad that Rusty became such a success, but I hate that he was alone. Glad that Casey and Cappie are together.

I loved all of the letters that Rusty wrote, I think I teared upo in every single one.

Great job!
jessec12 chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
aw, great wrap-up to the story. Even though it was emotional, I really loved reading this story. I definitely encourage you to write more Greek stories. :)
Greek.Fan chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
This was probably one of the most moving stories I've ever read. It was absolutely beautiful and perfect. Thank you for taking the time to finish it.
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
Wow. I can't believe this fic is over. You did an amazing job with this fic. It was just wonderful. It was very emotional, but very sincere at the same time. It was never over the top or ridiculous.

...Do you think you could write a happy Greek fic now? Please? 'Cause that would be awesome.
KortneyBreAnne chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
This is... beyond words. I honestly cannot wait for you to update again, it's so amazing. (:
captivating x chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
That definitely brought tears to my eyes.
Greek.Fan chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
Thanks for the update! This story is so sweet.
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
Awww! This story continues to be very sweet. I really enjoy reading it.
WoodrowWilson chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
Absolutely wonderful. I love how you keep close to the characters real personalities. It's perfect that Rusty would tell Beaver not to grow up too fast and that Ash would yell at him for perverted pick up lines.

Keep writing, I love your stuff!
Greek.Fan chapter 13 . 4/8/2011
Great story! I was a bit skeptical about this story at first because of the summary. Character death always made me a little uncomfortable and the way the synopsis was worded seemed ominous. Once I really got into it I realized what a great story it was. The way everyone's emotions were portrayed was spot on and exactly what I would have expected from them. The letters Rusty wrote matched his personality and were touching. The piece on the interview and everyone's reaction to it was moving. I just have to say despite its grammatical errors, it was probably my favorite fic that wasn't Casey and Cappie centric. You should be proud of yourself and I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
Ghostwriter626 chapter 14 . 3/30/2011
lol ghost spitter!
WoodrowWilson chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
I have found myself in utter tears over this story. That rarely happens. I am so deeply connected with this show, and although your story is one I'm glad didn't happen in the show, you've put it together tremendously. I find myself crying at each letter, but not being able to wait to read the next. you have a true gift.

I cannot wait to see the rest.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »