Reviews for Blast
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
loved this.
underlings chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I adored the dynamic between Chuck and Blair that you've projected, as well as their insightful interactions with Nate and Serena. I've always loved reading Pre-Series GG and this, among others, was wonderfully written.
MegamiTenchi chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Fun! Pre-series is such a great place to poke around in, don't you think? I love all the dialogue, and I like how well you write them, yet are careful to keep them like 14 year olds. A great read- thank you!
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
It's nice to read a pre-series story.

It's been a long time since you wrote anything like this.

Hope to see more of it...

Izz )
3venst4r chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Really loved the CB interaction! I could totally see this happening... I just love the underlying tension between them. I agree that they grate on each other because they recognize that they are the same underneath it all. :)
sweet-dreamrose chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Loved it! I seriously can't get enough of CB. :)
JNYC chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Fabulous CB banter!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was excellent to read.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was how things started off between Blair and Chuck; seeing as how, I can't really envision them being friends, beforehand.

I always believed that Blair only put up with Chuck, because he was Nate's best friend and that at times, the so-called best friend was the one, who would occassionally be her partner in crime. Perhaps, you hit it right when you said that the reason the two always got on each other's nerves was because they were so much, alike.

In any case, really enjoyed it, a lot.
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
loved it
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Love the hate to love love to hate in this one :)