Reviews for Tell Me True
jetteblack chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
this seems unresolved/unedited.
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh my cheesezits! Soooooo wow.. Well I love it! I may be alil lost but I love it none the less! XD
deenerneener chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
My dear, I BEG BEG BEG you for more of this.

How did it not win (or did it)?

It's amazing how readily I accept the frustration or angst of an unhappy ending in a one-shot, when I'm inconsolable if a chaptered story doesn't leave me at least smiling through my tears (because, despite all, things end on a positive note).

Your characterizations, your interrelationships, the novel family connections, hell, even your use of canon dialogue (from the film and from the book), EVERYthing just carried me along.

I saw with glaring clarity every horizon, every passing car, every shade and shape in the van that Edward's mother, Esme, bought from Jasper's mother, Maria, as the boys drove back from their depressing visit to Bella in rehab (for at least the second time).

Every surface and furnishing in the basement of Edward's house. Every look and shrug and hand gesture passing between Jasper and Edward as they eat their stew and biscuits, and drink their beers (and, later, shots of rye), and shuck their bucket of fresh peas.

Every harsh or hushed or unspoken word between them.

The desire the hope the tentative beginning. The tremulous start of incredulous joy. The unexpected brazenness of Edward's hands and mouth,; Jasper's reciprocity and acceptance.

And then the derailment when Jane and Alec arrive home a day early.

Effing Jane and Alec.

And then Jasper running away.

...

You captivate me, utterly.

Thank you so. very. much. for writing this. For posting. For sharing your words and thoughts and complexities of exposition.

Loved it.
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Shit this was good! Rather disappointed you aren't continuing it but grateful for what you wrote
jasam19 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
You seriously need to continue this. Thanks for sharing.
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I am in agreement with a lot of other folks... just seems not finished to me... also I want a happy ever after ;) soooo...
x-Eliza-x chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Great story. More?
adnana chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Aren't you planning on continuing this story?

It doesn't feel finished, but maybe that was the way you intended it?

Please write more?
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This story NEEDS to be continued!

Pam
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Confused 100%. Good story
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I really enjoyed this, although it made me a little sad. Everyone seemed to have such complex lives, with secrets and strained relationships and sooo much going on. Wonderful chemistry between Edward and Jasper. It definitely feels like there's a lot more story to tell, so I hope you'll be continuing it. Good luck in the contest!
Purple Tulips chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is interesting, it seems to be a bit of a continuation of another story but it stands alone too. Good luck in the contest.
Modified Tam chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
one fine beginning (if it's a beginning). for this exact reason you should really find a beta to fix the tenses and stuff.

putting this on alert to hopefully someday read more, and if not - it was a pleasure anyway.
Sesshomaru.lover01992 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Cool story.
Elvelethril-'Elvey chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Okay, I'm gonna be blunt and ask straight out if you've been watching Supernatural? Not that there's anything Supernatural-ly going on here, of course, but I've been watching that show a lot lately, and I gotta say, for at least the first half of this story, I didn't see Edward - I saw Dean.

Anyways, very interesting story, very interesting characters - I love your descriptions and all the details - and I'm putting it on alert just in case. :)

(Btw, you've got some issues with past and present tense changing constantly - sometimes in the same sentence - that needs to be worked out. I'd love to help if you need a second pair of eyes for this.)