Reviews for Just a Friend
TinaF chapter 1 . 10/26
Loved it!
mnmpowers chapter 1 . 3/4
I thought this was so cool. I loved how Rose didn't actually like Bella like that. That probably sounds mean but I was expecting her to want her and when she didn't it was just a shock.
Wanky-69-Xx chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Could you please continue this story? You have done a really great job with it and it would be a pity to it to end. Maybe Rose learn to like Bella after they moved apart, like one year later they meet up again. Bella had ended it with Edward or something like that? But maybe you have even greater idea's? :D :D :D :D :D
wsupAnonnymous chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
that was fcking sad. continueee? whos got the authors name? :'(
PatterThePaperKite chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Could you continue this story pretty please with a cherry on top? I love it so much I really think this would be a great story, if it were to be continued... Anyway I just really, really love it to bits and would love to see if anything ever happened between them, because I no exactlly how Rose and Bella feels same thing happened betweeen me and my girlfriend but everything worked out only I was the Rosalie in the situation. So let me know!
Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Loved reading this o/s!

I felt a pang of saddness for Bella's rejection from Rose, although not for too long, in the end she still has Edward and Rose doesn't have Alice.
Severussnapeismybff chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
i wish you would continue! good job! i feel so bad for bella...
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Have to say I was glad how the story ended since I was really pulled into the flashbacks. This line cracked me up: "Not her type? Lauren was her type, but not me?" I enjoyed your story. Good luck in the contest!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
That was interesting. I'm glad Bella didn't cheat on Edward, he really seemed like a decent bloke. Thanks for the story :)
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Yowsa, that was a harsh ending. Realistic, but harsh. I felt like I got punched in the gut right along with Bella. Well done.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Kudos to you for writing a realistic story about sexual curiosity that didn't end up with rainbows, kittens and an unrealistic HEA. It was pretty clear that Bella had no intention of leaving Edward and Rosalie was a very bright girl with, I'm sure, many future prospects who weren't just looking to test the waters.

Best of luck in the contest :)
KimmyJCullen chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I really enjoyed the sync of the flashbacks. You weaved them in perfectly. Rosalie is a smart chic and I'm glad she turned Bella down, but I did cringe a bit for Bella. Its nice to see a realistic story about sexual curiosity without having it end with them uncharacteristically fall all over each other. Great job!
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I am glad that Rose turned Bella down. Bella had no intention of leaving Edward and it was really just an experiment for Bella to explore those feelings. I wonder if Rose was lying but didn't want to be hurt by Bella... Nicely written.
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I normally despise flashbacks but you did them so well here, I hardly noticed them. Kudos for that!

When Bella confessed and said "You," and you went to the flashback, I could have punched somebody! But it was PERFECTLY placed and I started speed reading to see what happened next! Hahaha!

The end... wasn't what I expected, 'cause I wanted some hot lovin' but it was realistic and good. Good job!
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Omg. That was really unexpected and sad. Poor Bella. It was really harsh almost.