Reviews for Birds of a Feather
natsuki23 chapter 19 . 7/1
Aw~ please update soon! I look forward to the conversation and them clearing up misunderstandings!
Is this the last chapter ? :/
gaap237 chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
I don't know how I never saw this story before. It was amazing! Are you done with it or are you gonna keep going, because if it is the latter, I think you brushed through the repercussions of Izaya's childhood a little too quickly, I feel, and you could have them talk about it, maybe. I don't know. I just think it has potential for bonding and fluff.
Reader chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
Ooh, happy birthday Izaya :D
Guest chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
I am SO in love with this story! I'm trying to get my best friend into fanfictions, and I'm going to try my best to make this the first one she reads! However, she is only into the PG stuff right now, but when she's into the more mature stuff, I'll reccomend this to her.
I'm also trying to get my sort-of-boyfriend into yaoi! I have a funny story about that, but he told me not to say anything.
Anyway, this is good, and I love it! I wish my computer was working so I could sign in and fave this (and you, amazing writer you!), but I have to use my 3DS instead.
Anyway, I shall now love you and your beta forever!
-Little J owo
Nekoyuurei chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I love how izaya talks to tea in this chappy
Xitlalit123 chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
This was great, I really liked the title! XD Birds of a feather... Flock together... Ahh, how cute. :D
ShizuoxIzaya-sama chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
Hope all of your problems were solved till now, author-san. I just wanted to say thanks for writing this amazing story, which I enjoyed so much that I didn't get enough sleep last nights, because it was always "just one more chapter...", you know that feeling? Well, I really loved it, it's one of the best Shizaya fanfics I've read :)
YullenLover33 chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
Update soon please, and try not to let things get you too down! Things always have to get better.
blackrose107 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
love this story
cant wait ur next story
Misachin chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
you have a pretty good story!
I'm obviously enjoying this.. X3
kyah! please update soon!
phyllite chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
I wish for a miracle that the author would update this .
rabidepicgoose chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
This story is great! Although, after rereading it two and a half times, I would love to see an update. I hope the shit your going through has settled down.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Perhaps if things had seemed more severe, if Izaya were plotting another three-way
Initial reaction: ANOTHER THREEWAY?
another three-way war
O-oh, right, yes, of course.
BocchanAri chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
Just finished reading all of this, I love it! Great work