Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Kirily Brief Rosh chapter 19 . 6/19
Aww todo fue tan kawaii la ame definitivamente va para favoritos :3
pitkat chapter 3 . 2/26
I really enjoy how you portray Izaya as a bit off his rocker. And probably for good reason; I.e. It's probably more canon than one might think, whether the audience uses your back story or not. Nice flow in your writing style as well!
Izaya4ever chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
Mmh

Is it over?
- Crying face -

I was ... I love this

I... I can't even reach you.
You've gone ah

Thank you for leaving it in a good place.
Even if you don't finish it this is okay.
Because Izaya finally got his happy birthday.
At last.

Thank you.
Izaya4ever chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
Aww so cute!
All the emotions, Izaya loves Shizuo the same as much as I love Izaya.
But cuter.
Izaya you are so sweet.
It's lovely that Shizuo can see through Izaya's standoffish behavior.
Izaya4ever chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
I know you wrote this a long time ago so you probably don't care about reviews anymore...
But I really love this.

Izaya's round about way of doing nice things is adorable. Your Izaya is just all around adorable.

I'm super enjoying your story. It's riveting.
natsuki23 chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Aw~ please update soon! I look forward to the conversation and them clearing up misunderstandings!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
Is this the last chapter ? :/
gaap237 chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
I don't know how I never saw this story before. It was amazing! Are you done with it or are you gonna keep going, because if it is the latter, I think you brushed through the repercussions of Izaya's childhood a little too quickly, I feel, and you could have them talk about it, maybe. I don't know. I just think it has potential for bonding and fluff.
Reader chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
Ooh, happy birthday Izaya :D
Guest chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
I am SO in love with this story! I'm trying to get my best friend into fanfictions, and I'm going to try my best to make this the first one she reads! However, she is only into the PG stuff right now, but when she's into the more mature stuff, I'll reccomend this to her.
I'm also trying to get my sort-of-boyfriend into yaoi! I have a funny story about that, but he told me not to say anything.
(ω)
Anyway, this is good, and I love it! I wish my computer was working so I could sign in and fave this (and you, amazing writer you!), but I have to use my 3DS instead.
Anyway, I shall now love you and your beta forever!
-Little J owo
Nekoyuurei chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I love how izaya talks to tea in this chappy
Xitlalit123 chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
This was great, I really liked the title! XD Birds of a feather... Flock together... Ahh, how cute. :D
Orihara Izaya-sama chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
Hope all of your problems were solved till now, author-san. I just wanted to say thanks for writing this amazing story, which I enjoyed so much that I didn't get enough sleep last nights, because it was always "just one more chapter...", you know that feeling? Well, I really loved it, it's one of the best Shizaya fanfics I've read :)
ofnisaofunsdf chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
Update soon please, and try not to let things get you too down! Things always have to get better.
blackrose107 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013