Reviews for This Little Intrigue
dark wolf of death chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Will this be continued, or did it end? I would really like to read more.
Thewaspscankles chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Amazing story you've written here. I'm absolutely in love with your Tanya. Thank you for sharing this!
snow eopard chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Oohhh
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I love this is very well written shame to cut the best time would be really great to be less a chapter or two aditional has soon I hope :)
LilithBrandon chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Delightfully naughty!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
So awesome but you stopped at the best part.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Fantastic
Mana Tatsumiya chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This story is awesome.

Read it a few times now, still love it!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I wonder if Bella will realize it was Tanya later on or not. Anyway, I was curious to see if this pairing had any stories under it, and I'm glad I have. Even if this does leave something of a cliffhanger ending, I love it.
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
fav line...'don't want to cheat on Edward, but is this even technically cheating?'

Ummm...yes, sweetheart its still cheating even with the same sex its still cheating. (rolls eyes) and the fact that she has been thinking of sleeping with another man or woman and planning it to boot all because edward wants to wait doesnt show her undying love for edward. that just shows her lack of control of her hormones. yes, shes a teen, but that doesnt mean you cannot control yourself and anyone that uses that as an excuse is truly a idiot. the fact that she thought about being with another and plannint it doesnt show her devotion to edward and i wish edward would wise up, discover this and leave her ass. if shes so fucking horny that she cannot remain faithful then he should leave her. and fuck the others in the family to. there hiding this from edward and thats just wrong and dont give me that bella is important to the family shit. wheres alices loyalty...huh...to her soon to be cheating 'friend' or to her BROTHER EDWARD. then carlsile...the father figure. hiding this from his own son. i know they fear edward leaving for italy and trying to end his life, but hopefully edward would really see now how bella is not really for him or his mate especially if she can cheat all because shes horny, that he wont give it up when she says jump. hell yes, i would want my man, but i also would feel even more cherished and loved if he wanted to wait especially if it was to protect me. but no. bellas thinking with her hormones and thats it and she is going to ruin her relationship with edward because of her actions.

and warning. hello, edward would find out eventually. alive, tayna or anyone else that knows. all it would take is a slip of the mind and he would know about all this and that his family hid that shit from him. that bella did sleep with tayna even if she only thinks it was a dream later.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
She should have just told Bella, because honestly who would fight over Ed his appeal is girls under 12.
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
how the hell is this a oneshot? This seems like the beginning of a story. Plz add a second chapter.
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 1/7/2011