Reviews for Learning to Surf and Other Valuable Lessons
Toots McQ chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I've just come across this story and love it so much, great characters and story for a one shot. Thanks for sharing!
odiejae chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
loved this story! so glad edward told jasper exactly where he stood when he realized jasper wasn't out. he was so right about it all, he shouldn't have to hide and jasper shouldn't be forced to come out. but my heart broke for jasper as he tried to live a life of lies. so sad his family treated him like they did but at least he has his friends and edward now! :)
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Awww! Their together yes! Really I thought their night together seemed to good to be true!.. But but when you wrote that about Jacob I wanted to cry sooo bad cuz it reminded me of the movie and I cried then too!.. .. Okok enough with the pansies stuff! I loved it! I loved the love, and smutt sexyness! Hehehe xD
Pyro'sBest chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Touching and so beautiful.

Amazing, really :)
sue273 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
These two boys are certainly meant for each other and I'm glad the story ended the way it did.

Hot slash and so well written as always.

Sue xx
Anthea's place chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I decided to check on your other stories, too... And this one is also sooo beautiful and sweet. It made me smile :-) Thanks a lot! I'm loving your style.

LC
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow that was lovely... absolutely.
JustSu chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Touchy and beautiful **sighs**

Thank you!

Ps: And thanks to Chicklette who sends me to your story :)
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
that was dam good! excellent job

to the fave list it will go!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
God, but this is good!

Pam
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
SOOOO Sweet!
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
More more more. Fantastic story. Good luck.
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Great story, I liked it a lot ;)

Lucy
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I adored this. These two were so sexy and hot together; you really made their connection real. And the background with Jasper's family and Jacob gave it a depth beyond just a fluff piece. Beautifully written. Thank you. Good luck in the contest!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
"Best breakfast ever" Love it! Poor Jasper and everything he had to go through.

Another great story!