Reviews for The Blackest Black
P chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Ohhhh, I loved it! Poor Severus, Sirius is really an ass. :P good idea and nicely written, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I hated it. Your hope may be crushed now, too.
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Aw, poor guy :(. I don't really go for slash, but this was an interesting idea and I liked that one of Sirius's bone-headed pranks backfired on him.
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love it but it was so sad... T.T
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 10/19/2010

Like a ten thousand times a trillion times more.

:D

AMAZINGGG.
allisongirl1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
omg please please please write a second chapter! PLEASE! haha i LOVED it! :D
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This is really good :) Poor Snape!
DracoHermioneForever chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD READING THIS!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh, I loved all the comparisons with Sirius and his surname. Now, slash isn't exactly my cuppa, but this was still interesting, and very well written. The ultimate prank backfiring in the ultimate way. Lovely work.
Archea chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Oh dear, poor unfortunate Severus. You wouldn't consider a twenty-year later sequel turning the tables on Sirius,mmm?
TannaCarien870 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Aww, poor sev! Great job!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow. This is amazing - it's a really strange story and it's developed so well you don't even notice how weird it is until after afterward... Awesome job.
VaneBEAR chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Haha! I don't normally like shlash-y elements. (I don't have a problem with them, either, though) Anyway, I thought this was pretty hilarious. Sev was a little OOC, but that was probably essential:P It seems exactly like the stupid thing Sirius would do. He's just that impulsive! xD Good job.

You're a really good writer, too BTW:)

Cheers to the Weirds,

VaneBEAR(:
Phips and Filly chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was an interesting perspective on a pairing that while a personally dont like at all, there's not any real cannon shippings against it so i find it worth exploring. I actually found it pretty in character which was nice. The prank, absolutely... but I dont think Sirius would have ever brought himself to kiss Snape, no matter what.. but thats just my oppinion. Severus' musings were also lovely. He was smart, he knew everything wrong with Sirius, but he still liked him. it was really well writen and enjoyable :)
WhiteFerrets chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Sp&G: 5/5

Creativity: 5/5

Believability: 5/5

Flow: 4/5

Use of prompts: 5/5

Overall: 5/5

Total: 29/30

As you can probably tell from your scores, I absolutely ADORED this. Like, seriously, you cannot even begin to imagine how much I love this. I've always found Severus/AnyoneButLily pairings kind of gross and wrong, but this fic could easily get me shipping Sev/Sirius angst.

But enough fangirling, it's time for more feedback than "ZOMG AMAZIN!1! DIS IZ AWSUM!11!1". Ahem.

Your spelling and grammar was amazing, and I only noticed one grammatical error, which I didn't think was enough to drop an entire mark ("What the hell were you doing," Sirius repeated - dialogue should end with a question mark). It's imaginative and original and flows wonderfully, and your use of the prompts is excellent - I love how you fitted in rain, and the part about Sirius doing more than raining on his hope. That part was probably my favourite.

Overall, as I've previously stated, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thank you so much for participating. We should have the results up within the next few days.