Reviews for If I had you
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 1/5
I loved this story so much!
unknownly popular kid chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
great now you just turned me into a rageing pervert for this pairing wonderful ! no that im really minding all that much!
HookedOnMitchelMusso chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
you're an AWESOME pervert hahahaha I loved it so freakin' much! thankyou for writing this *-* hahaha 3
Artificial Sanctuary chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
The ending was so adorable. :3

After reading the first chapter, I couldn't help myself to finish the rest of this fic and I was not disappointed in the least. The lemons and cuteness of this fic just made me smile and satisfied my inner fangirl for this pairing.

Very good job. This is certainly going in my favorites. :)
Nessie-san chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I really hope you have more. I also hope your grammar improves. It's not too bad, but there are a few things you should make sure you do correctly. For instance, possessives - no matter what the word is, as long as it's a possessive noun - have an apostrophe before the S. Also, this isn't REALLY pointless smut...it's more like fluffy smut...Yeah. Completely fluffy smut. But still REALLY good smut XD Awesome job *wipes nosebleed*
SegundaEtapa chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
*3*b
funphenomenon chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
omg. omg. Hot! Hot!

Wow. I love the graphic words, love the idea, love their characters.

Yes u did write one of the best sex scenes for suzaxlulu.

If i were a teacher this would be an A.

I'd love some more. Make them do the 'oddly perverted things'! Lol.

A great story.
Mad Madame chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
This story is sooooo amazing.

It's really hilarious, how Lelouch always denies dating Suzaku xD

But in the end it works out :)

So cute.

Sincerely yours,

Mad Madame
Skiperella chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Love this story! So grafic :DD

This it the first story that I actrually find it alright for Lulu to say "Fuck me!" all the other times...I just felt it wasnt like him. but this has changed my mind,

Keep writing Lulusuza's! (youre really good at it)

-Skiperella
my name is paper YAH chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
sex scenes are scandalously good! but the ending is a bit iffy. all in all though, awesome!
la fleur d'or chapter 2 . 8/31/2010