Reviews for Fevers
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Brilliant!
iinfamously.iizzy chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
ohhhhhh I loved it! Simply wonderful!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love your writing style and always get sucked right into the story. I cried when his mother died. Not many stories do that to me but this one did.

I look forward to reading your story "Unexpected Circumstances" as it is far enough along that by the time I get to the end it will (hopefully) be complete. I just hate reading WIP because I am impatient and abhor having to wait for each chapter to be posted. That's just moi!
Illucida chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was very good. I enjoy reading pre-Bella stories, but they're very hard to find. I'm glad I found this as I was taking a break from reading "Hide and Drink." (Which, by the way, revitalized my affection for the characters of the "Twilight" series. For a long time, I was turned off because of the events of "Breaking Dawn" and the media circus revolving around the saga. i.e. I will never touch the movies or re-read the series.)

You write very well. You paint a vivid picture of what is going on, and have a talent for the first person point of view.

~Illucida

P.S. Do you know any good stories revolving around the Cullens, preferably pre-Bella? They are such interesting characters and I'd like to read how they were before. I'm looking for them but it's pretty much impossible to wade through the archive to find them.
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I loved what you did with the hot and cold! First it changed between the two a couple of times, and then it was just hot hot hot at the end until the changing bit was now yhe burning and screaming! Nice job - enjoyed it!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That ending…god, it gave me shivers. The entire thing was just beautifully written! Excellent job!
AquaBlueMemoirs chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Love it! ... Are you going to continue / add on / finish it? Love to see more!
kneon chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Great one shot. I have never read anyone taking Edward's pov of this occurrence.
kezcullen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
always wonderful to read your work- you are yet another fan fic writer, who writes better than the canon creator.
NoWayWithWords chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
So this was the only story of yours that I hadn't read yet, (I recently finished reading CBWR, once I found its new home on your blog) and as usual, I devoured it!

This o/s just tugged at my heartstrings- Edward's realization that he is still a boy who needs his mother. (My oldest son is 17 now, and just graduated from high school at the end of May... I'm on the verge of panic attacks at the thought of him going 725 miles away for college.)

I love that your stories don't feature "perfect" Edwards, but rather more realistic Edwards who are broken and self-centered, but eventually grow into amazing men with the help of Bella's love. Redemption- I love it! To take me from thinking "Edward is a completely clueless ass" to "I would throw myself in front of a bus for this man" is some excellent writing there!
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I kno i'm late beyond werds but WAW! I wish it din stop here...wanted 2 witness his entire transformation and his first lets say about a week after he changed! But it was gr8 stuff nonetheless. You nevr disappoint! D
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
you did great!
edenmaree chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I haven't read any fics of Edward's change but I think this is great.
Teen Cullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
aww sweet and very realist point of veiw! I love it!
MoCullen chapter 1 . 3/4/2011