Reviews for Fevers
malleelee chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
The passing of time using body extremes is brilliant. The indication of change with temperature, also. To be unable to mourn is crushing. A lot of meaning in a few words here.
cejsmom chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Carlisle bringing Edward to say goodbye to his mother beautiful.
DebbieCDC chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wow, you know this is the first story - OS or otherwise - that I've ever read of Edward's transition. Very very interesting. Any thought of expanding it?
terri lynne chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I liked your story. I'm also reading your other ones. Please keep writing your very good.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Really tender and stunning piece of work

Reb
alc219 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I love reading fics about Edward's change! The part with him and his mother is so sad! xx
tracylk chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
You know, Savage... the only bad thing about your writing is it always leaves me wanting MORE! So... I guess that's actually a good thing?

Keep up the good work. Thanks for putting your creative talents to paper and being brave enough to share them with us!
The Oldest One chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Bittersweet little vignette!
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Powerful stuff. You have made us really feel for the boy. I find myself grateful for Carlisle's intervention. Edward is a tormented soul but knowing he will eventfully find happiness, makes it better.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I liked it. I have always had an interest in what happened after Edward had changed. I mean, he has been around forever but we don't really know what all he did during that time prior to Bella coming onto the scene. So, it is nice to read this.

Keye
Merina Green chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was a great look at how it happened!
bklover08 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Nice bit, although know that I don't mean nice in the conventional fashion! I enjoyed the look into Edward's head at the bitter end of his human life, through your perspective! Thanks for this! ;)
saraamin chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
painfully beautiful art by its self thank you!
my1edward chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I love when really good writers do canon. Sometimes canon is just what you need. This was very sad and touching, particularly Edward's inability to cry once he'd gotten past the point where he might care what anyone thought of a 17 year old man/boy doing that.

These lines really got me-"I wanted my mother. I was no longer ashamed of this, as I may have been a few days ago. I was seventeen and nearly a man, but I wanted my mother and I no longer cared if that was somehow childish or unmanly." and

"I had refused to cry when Father died just a few days ago. Now that I no longer cared how my tears would be perceived I wanted to cry for him, but I didn't have any tears. My sobs were dry, choking and pointless. They upset Mother, so I only cried when she was asleep." And this one is the hardest to take of all-"I wished I had cried for Father, but I was the man of the family then, and I had to be strong for her. Now I was just a boy without a family, unable to cry for them. When I was gone, there would be no one left to cry for me." Gah! Great job.
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 9/1/2010