Reviews for Fevers
Teen Cullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
aww sweet and very realist point of veiw! I love it!
MoCullen chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Last line was powerful.
malleelee chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
The passing of time using body extremes is brilliant. The indication of change with temperature, also. To be unable to mourn is crushing. A lot of meaning in a few words here.
cejsmom chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Carlisle bringing Edward to say goodbye to his mother beautiful.
DebbieCDC chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wow, you know this is the first story - OS or otherwise - that I've ever read of Edward's transition. Very very interesting. Any thought of expanding it?
terri lynne chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I liked your story. I'm also reading your other ones. Please keep writing your very good.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Really tender and stunning piece of work

Reb
alc219 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I love reading fics about Edward's change! The part with him and his mother is so sad! xx
tracylk chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
You know, Savage... the only bad thing about your writing is it always leaves me wanting MORE! So... I guess that's actually a good thing?

Keep up the good work. Thanks for putting your creative talents to paper and being brave enough to share them with us!
The Oldest One chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Bittersweet little vignette!
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Powerful stuff. You have made us really feel for the boy. I find myself grateful for Carlisle's intervention. Edward is a tormented soul but knowing he will eventfully find happiness, makes it better.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I liked it. I have always had an interest in what happened after Edward had changed. I mean, he has been around forever but we don't really know what all he did during that time prior to Bella coming onto the scene. So, it is nice to read this.

Keye
Merina Green chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was a great look at how it happened!
bklover08 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Nice bit, although know that I don't mean nice in the conventional fashion! I enjoyed the look into Edward's head at the bitter end of his human life, through your perspective! Thanks for this! ;)
saraamin chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
painfully beautiful art by its self thank you!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »