Reviews for From Wherever I Am To You
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/7
I REALLY cannot comprehend how this isn't more popular!
I've never read something so intense in Mamoru's P.O.V. before! I'm only 3/4 in, so I don't want to ruin anything, but the pure and utter agony of overwhelming emotions (guilt, love, passion, etc.) is depicted like modern-day English poetry. The way he feels wrong, yet right and as the two feelings clash, everything makes so much sense that you actually want to take it all the pain away from him and his Usako. It's heartbreaking and beautiful!
I've got to go continue reading now! I just wanted to say those words because I don't know how more people haven't read Pandora MacMillan's works! It's class A fiction, in a rare perspective
HyenaYu chapter 1 . 1/28
Please please please write more... (sad puppy face)
LovetoRead613 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Thank you for telling me about this story! I enjoyed reading this, it was well written but I feel like it just cuts off. It seems to be missing something at the end...
daniela chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
this was a beautiful story... I love it... ! I dont know what to say other than I wished that there was a second chapter ... awsome job
Daichilover chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wow...just... wow.

I am utterly blown away by this story! The use of language was beautiful, almost poetic! And I must say, this has given me some wonderful and cool information on what could've happened. But just to let you know, I'm going to take this for a fact.

It was also so sad that it tore my heart when I read about Usako. I nearly cried!

This is, by far, the best story I have read in the SM fandom.

~Daichi
Ri-nee-chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
An Update!

I can't believe you are still roaming the fandom. And you won't believe how happy that makes me.

I've been a fan of your works since I was 10 years old (which was over 10 years ago) and still think you are one of the best fan fiction writers I've ever read.

It was because not all of your works were translated into my language that I started putting an effort into my English classes. Today I have a degree in English literature and spend most of my time abroad, unafraid because I speak the lingua franca of our day. And all thanks to you!

So, even though I have given up hope of ever seeing Mamoru's life completely through your pen (no accusation, I know how life can get in the way of dreams and hobbies) , I still want to thank you for writing and sharing your works with us. You reach more people than you know, and you make a bigger difference than you probably realize.

And I ADORE this story. It's definitely one of the most romantic ones I've ever read. Though my favourite of your works is still "Fiore: The Turning Point".

Take care, stay healthy and all luck to you.

Sincerely,

Rnc
chrissyann344 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
First of all, it is so good to see you active again in the SM fandom! This story was beautifully written and I generally love anything from Endy's point of view. You do it so well and I hope you will continue to write new stories and hopefully continue others that are not finished. Hope to see more from you in the future!

Chrissyann
musiclover18 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh my goodness. I don't even know where to start. This story is unbelievably beautiful. I hope you'll write much more in this story and to others. Thank you.