Reviews for Tickle
Classified chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
Oh...My...God. o_O I can't... what Tony did was perfect and so erotic. I could practically smell his cologne (which, of course, is every women's weakness,) and hear his husky, sexy voice. Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
cute! and sexy ;)
kogouma chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
if i was in Pepper's position,
i'd be i'm super
ticklish on my brother just has
to put his hand on it and keep it there and
i burst into sad really.
LazyNezumi chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Oh my gosh oh my gosh this was amazing! So much unresolved sexual tension! Woaaah! Loved every bit of this two shot D
Rebeldynasty chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Ah, so Mir. Tony Stark is trying to get a rise out of her; big surprise, lol.

Nicely done, doing it more-or-less from his point of view. This is really good. It has potential. I see ou haven't updated in awhile, though. Do you think you will? It's good.
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Nice work. Damn that sexual tension between them. When they finally get together at the end of Iron Man 2, I was like, "Finally!" You do a really good job of describing from Pepper's perspective. I could imagine it all; not just the visuals, but the physical tension as well. :)
RomanceDoneWrite chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
I WANT MORE!

I always enjoy your stories. Thanks for another and in both perspectives!

Is it my birthday? ;)
Mcbenzy chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Whoop! Whoop! Loved this chapter! The premise of it all being an experiment is fab thus boiling it all down to quantifiable factors. :D And researching using 'horribly written romance novels' - very funny!

I could totally see his 'experiments' continuing. He does need to gather more data after all... (hint hint)

Oh, and your writing flows so nicely. I love the similes and metaphors too - really adds to the imagery.
Elisabpshady chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
POor Pepper. she almost go crazy... i know i would
Winteroses chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh he so did that on purpose:):):)
spc6grl chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oooh, I liked this one! Yeah, I can see how it would drive her crazy. Will there be a sequel? Where she ACTUALLY get to feel all of that? *wink*
niuxen chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Well, that was subtle! I could almost feel the shivers Pepper got from him. Great story :)
michily chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
i want to be in Pepper shoes after read this...awesome...please continue this fanfic...i love it...D
thatsyou chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
What would it feel like to feel the roughness of his beard press against her neck as he made love to her? As he kissed down her throat down to her breasts. Down her abdomen? Down to…..

This was pretty fantastic. I can totally imagine that happening, and only god knows what I'd do if he did that to me. :D Write more!
Mcbenzy chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is AWESOME! Such good imagery. And so teasing.

*crosses fingers* Please say you'll do another of these! Perhaps one where the roles are reversed :D