Reviews for Blink And You'll Miss It
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
More? Please?

-K

P.S- Ass butt has been my favourite word since the finale.
JacksBoonie chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
I've gotten a drunk voicemail from my sister before. I think it mostly entailed the word "Bitch" and trailed off with quite a bit of giggling. It was...not awesome. And it's not something I would keep on my phone for four years.

I'm sorry you're stuck. These are very good! And I hope you become un-stuck very soon. If you need help, I'd be more than happy to lend a hand. And a brain (as it turns out, those are quite useful when you want to write).

*K is for...*
JacksBoonie chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
"...two people put together to make a semi-functioning whole."

I want to be a part of something like that. I'm the oldest of five kids, and I've never felt that way with any of my siblings. We're all just too different, too occupied with trying to be self-sufficient. It's lonely.

*Poor Dean*
JacksBoonie chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
I love damaged things.

I'll buy them at stores. Notebooks with squished and folded edges, crinkled pen packages, cartons with one or two broken eggs.

I'll find them in parking lots. Orphan pens tossed aside or mistakenly dropped, a fingerless glove without its matching partner, the knob to a car's air conditioning dial.

The things that people will pass by and leave behind.

*They are mine*
JacksBoonie chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
More tears. Of course.

This one I have to comment seriously on (at least at first) because it was just so beautifully written. Amazing detail and emotion with so few lines. Really wonderful!

Now, I tend to forget that I have most of the seasons on DVD, so I get frustrated when I watch the TNT reruns and can't fast-forward through the commercials. Or when an episode ends so abruptly with a horrible cliff-hanger and I think I have to wait until the next day or until after the weekend to find out what happens.

*death to the DVD box sets lining the bookshelf*
JacksBoonie chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
" 'Dude, he makes Frankenstein look like Fabio.'"

Dude, I think Fabio /is/ Frankenstein. If not, he should consider the role. He'd be the sexiest Frankenstein I've ever seen.

*would he be able to keep the long hair?*
JacksBoonie chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
...Uh-huh.

*thought so*
JacksBoonie chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
What I wouldn't give for a fanart at this very moment...

*sigh*
JacksBoonie chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
No worries, Sammy. I don't like clowns either. But it's the MIMES you have to look out for. Seriously, a dude that doesn't talk, gets stuck inside invisible boxes, and pulls things around with rope you can't see? That's gotta be devil-work, right there.

*Hands down*
JacksBoonie chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
"Sam is completely trustworthy. By all means, give him and his mildly homicidal brother directions to your mother's home."

I would give these boys more than directions. I'd pile them into my car and take them there myself. Or somewhere...

*Why, yes, gentlemen. I am single. Thank you for asking...What's that? You didn't ask? Well, I could see it in your eyes. You gentle souls, you.*
JacksBoonie chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Oh, man. It might just be 'cause it's so damn late, but this one brings tears to my eyes. I feel for Dean. There's no way he belongs in the world of "Joe Normal." He'd better get his own ass-butt outta that place.

*screeches* Cas! Take him away!
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Fun little drabs. Keep em coming.
Supernatural Satisfaction chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
It made me want to cry, Poor Dean all alone :(

Thats the only thing I don't like about the end of season 5 is that he's alone with no family, no friends just Lisa and Ben.

I could never see him living a normal life :\ it's not right too me.
Supernatural Satisfaction chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Greatest line ever '"You don't say," Sam played, grabbing out a notepad. "Is there an address where we could find her at? See if she's willing to give an interview on her handiwork?" Sam is completely trustworthy. By all means, give him and his mildly homicidal brother directions to your mother's home.' Laughed so hard I almost peed myself.
SassyLilPanda chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
LMAO! This chapter was hilarious! I'm really enjoying these drabbles of yours! I'll definitely continue reading them. Great work!